Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2012, 07:16 AM
RE: Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?
(08-06-2012 06:21 AM)BnW Wrote:  No, that possibility is reduced by the total and complete lack of any evidence whatsoever of an actual conspiracy as well as the impossibility of the thousands of people who would have to be in on such a conspiracy never, ever saying a single word about it.
Im sure that if such conspiracy did happen then those involved wouldnt of been told what the expected end result would of been. Im sure people would of been used on a need to know basis......... Much in the way I am a binman for my local council yet I dont get told about budgets, redundancies etc etc.

I just get informed on my role within.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
10-06-2012, 10:53 AM
So, you think they had people line the building with explosives, told them not to worry what it was all about, and they all said nothing when the building came down? And, the thousands of people who worked in the buildings who would had to have seen all these explosives, they were just on a need to know basis on this and never said anything?

Please. The entire theory is moronic.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
10-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Used to do tenant improvements is commercial high rises. We'd go in, rip out the old office, get the space looking like a parking garage, then build a new space. Let's pretend I get a shipment of "ceiling tiles" that I just happen to stack next to the girders. And I stack the dirty old insulation from the old ceiling on top of them. Now, how many peeps are going to go digging into that crap to make sure I didn't just wire the place for sound? Exactly fucking zero. People don't see shit unless their paid to see shit, and then what they see is in direct proportion to how much they're being paid to be observant. So when it comes to a bunch of rent-a-cops versus a construction superintendent, no way they gonna see anything. They're assuming I know the building manager and will make a phone call if they interfere with a six figure project.

I'm pretty certain there was no "conspiracy," however I'm equally certain a bunch of cave dwellers didn't just fly a jet into the richest city of the most powerful country without a little help.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
10-06-2012, 04:29 PM
(10-06-2012 04:08 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm pretty certain there was no "conspiracy," however I'm equally certain a bunch of cave dwellers didn't just fly a jet into the richest city of the most powerful country without a little help.
And how is that not a conspiracy?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-06-2012, 11:08 PM
(10-06-2012 04:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-06-2012 04:08 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm pretty certain there was no "conspiracy," however I'm equally certain a bunch of cave dwellers didn't just fly a jet into the richest city of the most powerful country without a little help.
Because Oswald is already dead.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-06-2012, 02:10 AM
(10-06-2012 04:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  

How is anything not a conspiracy?

11-06-2012, 07:39 AM
(11-06-2012 02:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(10-06-2012 04:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  And how is that not a conspiracy?

How is anything not a conspiracy?
My God he's right. The whole universe is a conspiracy! Dammit. All those little atoms, taking over the world...
11-06-2012, 08:06 AM
(11-06-2012 07:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-06-2012 02:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  How is anything not a conspiracy?
My God he's right. The whole universe is a conspiracy! Dammit. All those little atoms, taking over the world...
leptons and fermions and bosons, oh my!

I'm not so much about "what happened" as I am about "what can happen." I consider 9/11 to have been enabled, but even worse, that such could reoccur.

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
11-06-2012, 09:39 AM
(11-06-2012 08:06 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  leptons and fermions and bosons, oh my!
Sidney Harris, I presume? Big Grin Booya for shared experience!
12-06-2012, 08:31 PM
(10-06-2012 04:08 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Used to do tenant improvements is commercial high rises. We'd go in, rip out the old office, get the space looking like a parking garage, then build a new space. Let's pretend I get a shipment of "ceiling tiles" that I just happen to stack next to the girders. And I stack the dirty old insulation from the old ceiling on top of them. Now, how many peeps are going to go digging into that crap to make sure I didn't just wire the place for sound? Exactly fucking zero. People don't see shit unless their paid to see shit, and then what they see is in direct proportion to how much they're being paid to be observant. So when it comes to a bunch of rent-a-cops versus a construction superintendent, no way they gonna see anything. They're assuming I know the building manager and will make a phone call if they interfere with a six figure project.

I'm pretty certain there was no "conspiracy," however I'm equally certain a bunch of cave dwellers didn't just fly a jet into the richest city of the most powerful country without a little help.
Except this isn't a work site where you could just fit explosives, or whatever, in during the construction phase. It was a functioning office building that would have required either a) massive amounts of explosive sitting in the building for all the world to see or, in the alternative, b) a massive construction project to plant the explosives so they were not sitting out for all the world to see and for which it would have been ABSOLUTELY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to hide and have no record of.

Since no one has ever come and said that they were in the building AND saw explosives or provided any evidence of the type of internal construction, and all the theories come from people who were not there, I think it's pretty easy to call this conspiracy bull shit.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post