Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2012, 08:34 PM
RE: Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?
Oh, one other thing: while I think the "inside job" stuff is total crap, I do think the likelihood that the American public has been given a full, unvarnished account of everything that happened that day and all the various intelligence failures and operational snafus that allowed this to happen is pretty slim as well. But, that is a far cry from believing they planned this or allowed it to happen.

Sometimes things are exactly what they appear to be. Absent some evidence to the contrary - and "evidence" does not include youtube videos by conspiracy wingnuts - I think this is one of those times.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
13-06-2012, 12:27 AM
(11-06-2012 09:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-06-2012 08:06 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  leptons and fermions and bosons, oh my!
Sidney Harris, I presume? Big Grin Booya for shared experience!

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
13-06-2012, 12:48 AM
(12-06-2012 08:31 PM)BnW Wrote:  Except this isn't a work site where you could just fit explosives, or whatever, in during the construction phase. It was a functioning office building...

Part of the functioning of an office building is having a GC come in and do TIs. Office towers are never "complete." Corporate entities are moving in and out continuously. Cats that run the building expect 80% occupancy. Which means a fifty story unit has ten floors worth of unoccupied space.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Careful, Johnny. The NSA monitors key phrases throughout the interwebz and now THEY know that you know too much!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-06-2012, 01:09 AM
(13-06-2012 01:01 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Careful, Johnny. The NSA monitors key phrases throughout the interwebz and now THEY know that you know too much!!!
Killing prophets only make martyrs. Fuck 'em. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
13-06-2012, 01:11 AM
(13-06-2012 01:09 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(13-06-2012 01:01 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Careful, Johnny. The NSA monitors key phrases throughout the interwebz and now THEY know that you know too much!!!
Killing prophets only make martyrs. Fuck 'em. Thumbsup
Amen!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-06-2012, 07:02 AM
(13-06-2012 12:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(12-06-2012 08:31 PM)BnW Wrote:  Except this isn't a work site where you could just fit explosives, or whatever, in during the construction phase. It was a functioning office building...

Part of the functioning of an office building is having a GC come in and do TIs. Office towers are never "complete." Corporate entities are moving in and out continuously. Cats that run the building expect 80% occupancy. Which means a fifty story unit has ten floors worth of unoccupied space.
So, you think explosives placed on a random 10 floors of each of the towers caused them to pancake that way? Really? I know just about nothing about demolition but I did watch the old Campbell Soup building get demolished in Camden, NJ in 1992 and had a chance to talk to some of the people at the site. Turns out a controlled demolition requires charges to be placed at key points through out the building. To get the building to pancake like that, just placing charges randomly on 10 floors in the building is not going to do it. There is no way.

And, where did the explosives come from? Who bought them? Who sold them? Who delivered them? There has to be record of that. Unless ..... I know! Dick Cheney did it. He used his Wand of Evil ™ to create the explosives out of thin air, used his super strength to carry them all to the site. He didn't need a truck because he can fly and just carried them all on a pallet. And, with his cloak of invisibility firmly secured, was able to enter the building unseen, not have to sign in and was able to plant the explosives that leveled the buildings. Oh, and he did all this not once, not twice, but three times as 3 buildings came down. Yep, that must be it. In fact, it has to be it because it is the only possible explanation for the lack of evidence for any of this horseshit.

Again, there is no evidence of any of this. None. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Goose egg. Find one witness to actually corroborate any of this bullshit. One person who drove a tuck with explosives and delivered them to the the towers. Documents that show there was work going on in all 3 buildings that could have been used to cover up the massive planting of explosives that would have to be used for this. Anything. Any actual evidence at all that any of this happened, and then come back and talk to me. And, to be clear: youtube videos are not "evidence". Until you can find something, anything, to corroborate even a single part of this bullshit, it's just all bullshit.

13-06-2012, 08:00 AM
I have merely posted for reference where my expertise applies. Being a former assistant GC and having researched to goings-on of the CIA, my conclusion is that 9/11 was enabled. However it is largely a result of possessing zero-state morality that I am able to consider such a conclusion. People locked into concepts of good and evil are blinded to the subtleties of agenda.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
13-06-2012, 09:08 AM
(13-06-2012 08:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  However it is largely a result of possessing zero-state morality that I am able to consider such a conclusion. People locked into concepts of good and evil are blinded to the subtleties of agenda.
I have read this 3 times now and I have no idea what it means.

13-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Obfuscation FTW! Big Grin

Nah. It means that peeps get vapor lock on the concept of goodness. Say things like, "our government couldn't be involved with such evil." It ain't evil, it's expediency. A very dangerous word, expediency.

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post