Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?
(20-06-2012 09:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I feel as if the spirit of ArcticFool lives on.
Luminion is possessed by TAS' spirit! Evil_monster We have to exorcize him quickly!

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Nah there's no way. TAS was noxious. Lumi's not Smile
20-06-2012, 01:45 PM
(20-06-2012 12:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  Nah there's no way. TAS was noxious. Lumi's not Smile

I'm pretty sure Lumi is Chas' sock puppet account. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-06-2012, 08:27 AM
(17-06-2012 06:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-06-2012 05:16 AM)Luminon Wrote:  When I don't know facts, I turn to other points of view. Sociologic, political, market, precedents, common sense, anything goes. I'd get easily convinced if there were any other cases like this. Skyscrapers can burn all night long like a candle and in the morning be still sturdy enough to have a big crane installed on the top to clear away the rubble. If they spontaneously generated an infernal cocktail of thermite and streams molten steel, I'm sure Hollywood would exploit that little fact of physics to the utmost screenplay limits.
I'm sure firefighters are educated and trained to deal with many phenomena of fire dynamics, like don't open door or the fire will blow in your face, or don't fly a helicopter above a burning building. OTOH, we find new things every day, so I'd expect some scientific understanding of this, tests, replication and new safety guidelines for building construction.
That's one more fact about the whole event that doesn't make sense Consider
These fires were unique in that there wasn't a single point of ignition. An entire airplane, loaded with fuel, spread across an entire story (or more) of the building, ignited. This had never happened and was not envisioned in the designing of the building.
Yeah, it was.

Moar vids!

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2012, 08:47 AM
(21-06-2012 08:27 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-06-2012 06:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  These fires were unique in that there wasn't a single point of ignition. An entire airplane, loaded with fuel, spread across an entire story (or more) of the building, ignited. This had never happened and was not envisioned in the designing of the building.
Yeah, it was.
Well, maybe I stand corrected. Thank you, HoC. Thumbsup
I will, however, double-check those assertions since I won't just accept statements from a site called "911myths.com". Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-06-2012, 10:03 AM
(20-06-2012 01:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 12:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  Nah there's no way. TAS was noxious. Lumi's not Smile
I'm pretty sure Lumi is Chas' sock puppet account. Tongue
Yeah, the Locke and Demosthenes forum tactics Smile You must have read too much Orson Scott Card. Or maybe I had.

Anyway, I'm just obsessed but I have the will to censor myself. I think the proper thing to do will be to start a new topic and have Chas kindly point me out why this or that is not a science. Until then excuse me, I have my final exams in a couple of days. (the degree that is below Bachelor) Wish me luck Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post
22-06-2012, 10:44 AM
(22-06-2012 10:03 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 01:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm pretty sure Lumi is Chas' sock puppet account. Tongue
Yeah, the Locke and Demosthenes forum tactics Smile You must have read too much Orson Scott Card. Or maybe I had.

Anyway, I'm just obsessed but I have the will to censor myself. I think the proper thing to do will be to start a new topic and have Chas kindly point me out why this or that is not a science. Until then excuse me, I have my final exams in a couple of days. (the degree that is below Bachelor) Wish me luck Thumbsup
Nice Ender reference! Thumbsup

Good luck on your finals!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-06-2012, 11:14 AM
(22-06-2012 10:03 AM)Luminon Wrote:  (the degree that is below Bachelor)

The bachelorette? Tongue

Break a pencil. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-06-2012, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2012 12:19 PM by kim.)
Initial evaluation might have been handled a bit less hastily. However, I also agree with the Robertson guy; structurally, the towers did better than expected, not worse. Although, actually... I would consider it at best, a break even situation.

Once the airliner impact bisected the structure, all support above impact was disrupted, it then becomes dead weight perched atop the remaining structure below. This is no longer a single, structurally sound building, but rather two separate structures, each evaluated accordingly.

Above the impact point, there was at least three hundred feet or more of dead weight building with interior structure, but shaky foundational substructure. By the way, the top portion remained fairly intact, riding the demolition into the ground. Concrete below the impact was pulverized, but not the concrete above the impact; large chunks above impact remained as evidence, while concrete below impact was reduced to dust spewed throughout lower Manhattan.

Had the impact of the airliner been a lot further up, there would have been far less weight for the remaining structure below to disperse. The dispersement of weight would have taken longer to travel through the structure below, and there would have been more substructure to carry greater dispersement of weight. That doesn't mean it would not have damaged it enough to fall, it just means that if it did fall, there would have been more time between impact and fall. More time means more people escape.

Structural dispersement of weight distribution travels like a wave; it takes time. The further a wave travels within a structure, the longer it takes to reach a stable equilibrium or fail. Along the way, sub structures -other structures within the structure- are effected and must find their own equilibrium -they either become stable or break.

Should'a, Could'a, Would'a

At the time of construction, failure to foresee the ratio of escape time to structural location failure, is a very big maybe -subject to the whim of human beings. In other words; if they would have built it shorter, maybe the impact would not have been as high up, and maybe more people would have had more time to escape.

Maybe doesn't build buildings, nor do as yet unknown fears. Maybe the architect was not afraid of his own shadow. If you limit yourself to maybe, then maybe you'll never go out of your house. Maybe by dwelling on this shit you terrorize your self.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
22-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Nothing remained as evidence. They carted it all away. Gave it to China as a down payment on the stimulus package.

And stop trying to be rational on the conspiracy forum. What's wrong with you?

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post