Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?
(19-05-2012 11:49 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Hell I'm not even looking for excuses. I wanted an answer which you did nothing to give me. Have questioned it?

Yes.

I question everything.

1. They found the plans in the computers in Afghanishtan.

2. We know from the news reports in the weeks prior, that Logan Airport's security was ridiculously lax, (which is why they picked it).

3. We know from Colleen Rawley about the flight instruction, without landing skills.

4. We know the 911 Commission Report was embarrasingly, breathtakingly complete.

5. We know they admitted the failure of the dot connection.

6. We know the military doesn't know it's ass from a hole in the ground.

What more do you need ? The fact is you're obsessed. There exists no answer which would satisfy you. It's not about 911, or the Holocaust.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-05-2012, 12:07 AM
(20-05-2012 12:02 AM)kim Wrote:  Yes - 9/11 - briefly - but I got over it. I'm not into conspiracy theories.
No - Holocaust - read a lot about it though.
Well at least your honest, I was never big about conspiracy theories either, and I had gone over 9/11 before, like you, briefly. I did not give it, the attention it deserved, and I paid for it. After I came to the conclusion that 9/11 was an inside job, my mind blew wide open to the concept of other conspiracies and what I could consider to be true or not. I never once suspected in my life though that I would ever believe that the holocaust was a lie. That one particularly caught me with my pants down, I mean... it was 70 years ago. And if a lie can date that far back and hold so strong this long. How far do the lies back then?

Oh and congratulations on being the first one to answer the question.
20-05-2012, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 12:21 AM by TheArcticSage.)
(20-05-2012 12:06 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yes.

I question everything.

1. They found the plans in the computers in Afghanishtan.

2. We know from the news reports in the weeks prior, that Logan Airport's security was ridiculous lax, (which is why they picked it).

3. We know from Colleen Rawley about the flight instruction, without landing skills.

4. We know the 911 Commission Report was embarrasingly, breathtakingly complete.

5. We know they admitted the failure of the dot connection.

6. We know the military doesn't know it's ass from a hole in the ground.

What more do you need ? The fact is you're obsessed. There exists no answer which would satisfy you. It's not about 911, or the Holocaust.
1. Found or planted? If the government just framed Osama Bin Laden for the greatest tragedy of the year. I doubt they would care little about finding legitimate evidence.

2. If there were even hi-jackers I hear some are actually still alive... doesn't make sense does that?

3. If we're thinking about the same guy he also mentioned that his student wasn't very interested, and that he doesn't think said student could've flown the plane.

4. But never once tested for explosives... doesn't seem that complete to me.

5. failure or destroyed?

6. or can quite literally confuse the hell out of the people who were supposed to be guarding the area that day. Have a test for the exact same situation! Brilliant.

You clearly never, ever, looked into the other side. You might have asked questions, but you only researched into one side about a story with 2 sides. When a story has 2 sides, you research into both of them. Otherwise you can't really claim to be a critical thinker with only half the information. It's very important when it comes to the truth, you have ask the right questions, questions that you might not agree with.
20-05-2012, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 12:59 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(20-05-2012 12:07 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 12:02 AM)kim Wrote:  Yes - 9/11 - briefly - but I got over it. I'm not into conspiracy theories.
No - Holocaust - read a lot about it though.
Well at least your honest, I was never big about conspiracy theories either, and I had gone over 9/11 before, like you, briefly. I did not give it, the attention it deserved, and I paid for it. After I came to the conclusion that 9/11 was an inside job, my mind blew wide open to the concept of other conspiracies and what I could consider to be true or not. I never once suspected in my life though that I would ever believe that the holocaust was a lie. That one particularly caught me with my pants down, I mean... it was 70 years ago. And if a lie can date that far back and hold so strong this long. How far do the lies back then?

Oh and congratulations on being the first one to answer the question.

I have changed my mind about the Kennedy assasination however. I used to think the same thing. "No way could these bunglers pull off a conspiracy". Then one day my great aunt, (whose husband was the founder of an important computer company, which I won't name), said to me, "ya know, we all knew something was going to happen in Dallas that day, and I asked your Uncle Bob not to go down there". I was shocked. Then two facts knawed at me. a. the lights went out in Washington for an hour at noon that day, b. whoever was in charge of the team which was responsible for making sure windows in office buildings were closed when Presidents drove by called the team the week before and said "we won't be needing you this time". I do believe that a small cabal, probably headed by Allen Dulles, an unbelievably pompous jerk, who Kennedy forbad to re-invade Cuba, and told to get out of Viet-nam, changed the government in front of their faces, and got away with it. I thought by now someone involved would have left a letter or something in an attic shoebox or something, admitting it. I used to think Johnson was involved, due the the strange stuff his secretary said the night before. Now I think he might have been aware, but was not a part. He also was too dumb to just keep his mouth shut all those years.

But so what ? There is nothing to be done now. Move on.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-05-2012, 12:30 AM
(20-05-2012 12:16 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  You clearly never, ever, looked into the other side. You might have asked questions, but you only researched into one side about a story with 2 sides. When a story has 2 sides, you research into both of them. Otherwise you can't really claim to be a critical thinker with only half the information. It's very important when it comes to the truth, you have ask the right questions, questions that you might not agree with.

Thank you. You just proved my point. There is no answer that would satisfy you.

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-05-2012, 12:31 AM
(20-05-2012 12:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But so what ? There is nothing to be done now. Move on.
There is always something to be done, to make sure that the people who did this do not do it again, but they do. While you sit quietly and say... there's nothing to be done. But first you'll need to know who's responsible right? and what else they've been up to if anything right? There are more questions now that you've solved one answer. It doesn't stop. Ever.
20-05-2012, 12:51 AM
(19-05-2012 11:59 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(19-05-2012 11:51 PM)kineo Wrote:  Yup.

Undecided
So if this is your response then what are you doing on a forum dedicated to thought and free thinking? If your only purpose to be here is to troll, you might want to rethink your life's purpose.

Ok, you're right, I'm sorry for trolling... But these issues were already discussed and addressed in threads started by you, and I thought they were addressed adequately- especially the holocaust one. You may as well ask me if I'd be willing to reconsider whether I'd be willing to dedicate my life to Christ given the information that I already have.

And you really don't get to say what my purpose here is or whether I should rethink it based on a one-word response to your post.

You've already admitted your desire for civil war, so that tells me that your mind is made up. What's the use in re-hashing an argument that you've already hashed out on these boards- in some cases multiple times. In my book that's considered spamming. And your war-bent mind is already made up. Why not just reopen the threads that have died? You clearly aren't done talking about it.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
20-05-2012, 01:03 AM
(20-05-2012 12:31 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 12:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But so what ? There is nothing to be done now. Move on.

There is always something to be done, to make sure that the people who did this do not do it again, but they do. While you sit quietly and say... there's nothing to be done. But first you'll need to know who's responsible right? and what else they've been up to if anything right? There are more questions now that you've solved one answer. It doesn't stop. Ever.

What exactly do you want to do ? They're all dead.

20-05-2012, 01:11 AM
(20-05-2012 12:51 AM)kineo Wrote:  Ok, you're right, I'm sorry for trolling... But these issues were already discussed and addressed in threads started by you, and I thought they were addressed adequately- especially the holocaust one. You may as well ask me if I'd be willing to reconsider whether I'd be willing to dedicate my life to Christ given the information that I already have.

And you really don't get to say what my purpose here is or whether I should rethink it based on a one-word response to your post.

You've already admitted your desire for civil war, so that tells me that your mind is made up. What's the use in re-hashing an argument that you've already hashed out on these boards- in some cases multiple times. In my book that's considered spamming. And your war-bent mind is already made up. Why not just reopen the threads that have died? You clearly aren't done talking about it.
My mind is made but changeable always. I wasn't saying anything about purpose or life decisions, just suggesting things. And peace will not always solve things, especially when a war is already being waged on us peaceful people. I did make a thread for the holocaust I did, I did. But this really isn't about the holocaust, it's about questioning questionable events throughout history and maybe even events we think are not questionable. The purpose of this thread is not to give answers, but to hopefully inspire others to ask questions and find information on both sides.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with Christ or dedication to that there of, I personally have no idea where you got the idea from. Have you ever thought that he probably doesn't even want your dedication, you think to highly of yourself.

I can give you the facts all day, but you have to ask the questions first.
20-05-2012, 01:13 AM
(20-05-2012 01:03 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What exactly do you want to do ? They're all dead.
I can certainly tell that by the amount of blood being spilled by innocents at their command. Even if the people responsible for this act are dead, you certainly don't think that is the end of it do you? To pull off something like this, you would need an organization. And they last far longer than the people in them... usually.