Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?
(20-05-2012 01:11 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 12:51 AM)kineo Wrote:  Ok, you're right, I'm sorry for trolling... But these issues were already discussed and addressed in threads started by you, and I thought they were addressed adequately- especially the holocaust one. You may as well ask me if I'd be willing to reconsider whether I'd be willing to dedicate my life to Christ given the information that I already have.

And you really don't get to say what my purpose here is or whether I should rethink it based on a one-word response to your post.

You've already admitted your desire for civil war, so that tells me that your mind is made up. What's the use in re-hashing an argument that you've already hashed out on these boards- in some cases multiple times. In my book that's considered spamming. And your war-bent mind is already made up. Why not just reopen the threads that have died? You clearly aren't done talking about it.
My mind is made but changeable always. I wasn't saying anything about purpose or life decisions, just suggesting things. And peace will not always solve things, especially when a war is already being waged on us peaceful people. I did make a thread for the holocaust I did, I did. But this really isn't about the holocaust, it's about questioning questionable events throughout history and maybe even events we think are not questionable. The purpose of this thread is not to give answers, but to hopefully inspire others to ask questions and find information on both sides.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with Christ or dedication to that there of, I personally have no idea where you got the idea from. Have you ever thought that he probably doesn't even want your dedication, you think to highly of yourself.

I can give you the facts all day, but you have to ask the questions first.

I don't believe that your mind is changeable- at least not on these subject that you're here to educate us on- you've come here to to drag us along to ask the questions you want us to ask.

As for the dedication to Christ, I was saying by asking the questions you're asking, you may as well be asking me to rededicate my life to Christ. As far as I'm concerned Christ doesn't exist, so before you go calling me a narcissist at least understand what I'm saying- ye who holds all the facts in the palm of his hand.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2012, 01:44 AM
(20-05-2012 01:31 AM)kineo Wrote:  I don't believe that your mind is changeable- at least not on these subject that you're here to educate us on- you've come here to to drag us along to ask the questions you want us to ask.

As for the dedication to Christ, I was saying by asking the questions you're asking, you may as well be asking me to rededicate my life to Christ. As far as I'm concerned Christ doesn't exist, so before you go calling me a narcissist at least understand what I'm saying- ye who holds all the facts in the palm of his hand.
If I had all the facts I wouldn't be here on this forum, and I personally don't care what you believe in. But you did not question whether my mind was changeable or not, you just assumed it wasn't... that is a bad sign.

Which is why I made this thread, I ask you if you questioned the information about two certain events. It's nothing like asking you if you'll reconsider dedicating your life to christ. IT would be like asking you if you've questioned the information given to you about Christ. Which if you were raised a Christian and turned into an atheist or an agnostic or even a muslim. Because you then would have looked at the information given to you by the other side. I said this already, every story has two sides, in order to be critical about the story it is a must that you get the information from both sides. Otherwise it's all one sided, meaning that if your side convicts the other side of something and gives you their information/evidence and you do the same process from the other side. You'll then get a biased answer because all you have is half the story.

It's important to ask questions and be equal to both sides.
20-05-2012, 02:31 AM
(20-05-2012 01:44 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 01:31 AM)kineo Wrote:  I don't believe that your mind is changeable- at least not on these subject that you're here to educate us on- you've come here to to drag us along to ask the questions you want us to ask.

If I had all the facts I wouldn't be here on this forum, and I personally don't care what you believe in. But you did not question whether my mind was changeable or not, you just assumed it wasn't... that is a bad sign.

Which is why I made this thread, I ask you if you questioned the information about two certain events. It's nothing like asking you if you'll reconsider dedicating your life to christ. IT would be like asking you if you've questioned the information given to you about Christ. Which if you were raised a Christian and turned into an atheist or an agnostic or even a muslim. Because you then would have looked at the information given to you by the other side. I said this already, every story has two sides, in order to be critical about the story it is a must that you get the information from both sides. Otherwise it's all one sided, meaning that if your side convicts the other side of something and gives you their information/evidence and you do the same process from the other side. You'll then get a biased answer because all you have is half the story.

It's important to ask questions and be equal to both sides.

I've read a great deal of your posts. You cannot tell me that what I said was said out of an assumption. I said it because I've read your posts, and the counter arguments in the other threads. Maybe I'm just too cynical after reading your prior threads but I don't think the intent is as straightforward as you say it is. Naw, fuck it. I'm just cynical enough.

The way I see it is that you've come here with the assumptions. You started this thread as a means of trying to get people to ask you questions that you believe you have the answers for, because you already assume that we have never asked the questions. It's a prompt. It's like when someone comes into a room of people and announces "Boy I've had a really bad day!" They say that because they want someone to ask them about their day so they can tell another person all about it. You've asked this question as a means of prompting someone to ask you about your "bad day." You've already admitted as much to me. You have the facts, you just need people to ask the question- you said so yourself. The premise of your thread is a thinly veiled attempt at getting people to ask you questions so that you can talk about your facts. This thread is useless otherwise.

You assume there are people here who have never questioned anything beyond their religion. And you're here to guide them to the truth.

Also, your opening post was just condescending enough that I personally can't give you another chance without giving you some shit for that. Your original post comes off as though you have the answers. And then you backed that attitude up again in responding to me. It doesn't matter how much you say you don't have the answers- your condescending attitude reveals that you think you know the truth of both issues already.
20-05-2012, 03:03 AM
(20-05-2012 02:31 AM)kineo Wrote:  I've read a great deal of your posts. You cannot tell me that what I said was said out of an assumption. I said it because I've read your posts, and the counter arguments in the other threads. Maybe I'm just too cynical after reading your prior threads but I don't think the intent is as straightforward as you say it is. Naw, fuck it. I'm just cynical enough.

The way I see it is that you've come here with the assumptions. You started this thread as a means of trying to get people to ask you questions that you believe you have the answers for, because you already assume that we have never asked the questions. It's a prompt. It's like when someone comes into a room of people and announces "Boy I've had a really bad day!" They say that because they want someone to ask them about their day so they can tell another person all about it. You've asked this question as a means of prompting someone to ask you about your "bad day." You've already admitted as much to me. You have the facts, you just need people to ask the question- you said so yourself. The premise of your thread is a thinly veiled attempt at getting people to ask you questions so that you can talk about your facts. This thread is useless otherwise.

You assume there are people here who have never questioned anything beyond their religion. And you're here to guide them to the truth.

Also, your opening post was just condescending enough that I personally can't give you another chance without giving you some shit for that. Your original post comes off as though you have the answers. And then you backed that attitude up again in responding to me. It doesn't matter how much you say you don't have the answers- your condescending attitude reveals that you think you know the truth of both issues already.
Again you're assuming things about me about what I assume. And whilst you may be reading this as 'condescending' it might not be so at all, we give words the voices we ironically assume that the author is trying to implement. Again, if I knew the truth about everything involving these two issues, I wouldn't be here on this forum. I believe I've pieced some truth together out of the scraps, that is all.

As for giving you people the answers, I would be more than happy to help if help were seeked I will not lie. But for the most part I simply want you to ask the right questions. Contrary to popular belief you can actually gain some intelligent things from movies and shows (depending on which ones you watch at least) take for example the right questions. I garnered that it might not be that I'm finding the wrong answers, but that I'm not asking the right questions. I believe I Robot may have helped a bit with that. Though this though I had was made long long ago so I can't remember entirely Tongue

20-05-2012, 04:27 AM
Are you starting again, Arctic? I kan tell that when you said sage, you meant the bush. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
20-05-2012, 04:46 AM
(20-05-2012 04:27 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Are you starting again, Arctic? I kan tell that when you said sage, you meant the bush. Big Grin
That's very funny, so funny I forgot to laugh, yet it contributes nothing to this thread.
20-05-2012, 05:18 AM
(19-05-2012 11:59 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  So if this is your response then what are you doing on a forum dedicated to thought and free thinking? If your only purpose to be here is to troll, you might want to rethink your life's purpose.
I must have joined the wrong forum. I thought this was a forum where I could keep some distance from people who believe things without good reasons, and hang with people who generally limit their level of crazy to obsession with certain minor celebrities Smile

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 4 users Like Hafnof's post
20-05-2012, 05:22 AM
(20-05-2012 05:18 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I must have joined the wrong forum. I thought this was a forum where I could keep some distance from people who believe things without good reasons, and hang with people who generally limit their level of crazy to obsession with certain minor celebrities Smile
I can't say about the wrong forum, but I can guarantee you you're not in the right thread if this is what you're going to be talking about. Seriously, your inability to answer a simple question astounds me.
20-05-2012, 05:23 AM
(20-05-2012 01:13 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 01:03 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What exactly do you want to do ? They're all dead.

I can certainly tell that by the amount of blood being spilled by innocents at their command. Even if the people responsible for this act are dead, you certainly don't think that is the end of it do you? To pull off something like this, you would need an organization. And they last far longer than the people in them... usually.

And now you haven't answered the question: "what exactly do you want done" ? And what exactly is the evidence for an "organization" ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
20-05-2012, 05:30 AM
(20-05-2012 05:23 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And now you haven't answered the question: "what exactly do you want done" ? And what exactly is the evidence for an "organization" ?
Those are not the right set of questions, this isn't about me or what I want.