Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?
(21-05-2012 10:12 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  As for the holocaust denial case, it's biggest advocate has been Fred Leuchter. He got torn apart in the Ernst Zundel case.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...1151939378
My friend this is not about holocaust denial or anything like that I have a thread already for that. This is about questioning our questions. Perhaps you are confused? Also the government is not omnipotent, omnipresent, or all powerful. I do not fear them. And if they killed all the conspiracy theorists there would be a lot of deaths to account for.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2012, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2012 11:02 PM by Bucky Ball.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
22-05-2012, 01:21 AM
ArticSage, I know about "Question Everything" movement, but you my friend have really gone overboard with it. As you could obviously see, we are a bit more moderate here, we question a lot of things, but simply can not cope with ALL the questions, we might not want to question some thing, we care 0% about some issues and we have our own opinions about certain things, so you will not be able to persuade us, because we have evidence that are opposed to your own.

Now, why do you still strangle us with these posts?

I am questioning your sincerity and the truth of your "sources"... Is that what you want?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
22-05-2012, 03:14 AM
(22-05-2012 01:21 AM)Filox Wrote:  ArticSage, I know about "Question Everything" movement, but you my friend have really gone overboard with it. As you could obviously see, we are a bit more moderate here, we question a lot of things, but simply can not cope with ALL the questions, we might not want to question some thing, we care 0% about some issues and we have our own opinions about certain things, so you will not be able to persuade us, because we have evidence that are opposed to your own.

Now, why do you still strangle us with these posts?

I am questioning your sincerity and the truth of your "sources"... Is that what you want?
I don't think there is such a thing as questioning anything to much, is that what you'd want to hear from theists? 'Well we're sorry but we just don't care about questioning things and can't cope with questioning our faith?' no. And please don't use words like us and we. You do not speak for everyone. I don't think I've gone overboard at all, because again this is no limitation on what you should question.
22-05-2012, 03:21 AM
Smile

Funny guy, ha?

I say "we" and "us", because here everyone is against your claims, I am actually the only one that understands what you are trying to do (or so I think... Smile ), as you can see by your rep points. I am trying to point out that not everyone (if anyone) want to hear your stories and questions, as you can clearly see by the responses you get on your posts.

But you still think that you need to push it, so please, do go on, I am sure we all like to hear what next conspiracy you plan on taking to a whole new level...

Big Grin

Question Everything!

-Hunter S. Thompson
22-05-2012, 03:38 AM
(22-05-2012 03:21 AM)Filox Wrote:  Smile

Funny guy, ha?

I say "we" and "us", because here everyone is against your claims, I am actually the only one that understands what you are trying to do (or so I think... Smile ), as you can see by your rep points. I am trying to point out that not everyone (if anyone) want to hear your stories and questions, as you can clearly see by the responses you get on your posts.

But you still think that you need to push it, so please, do go on, I am sure we all like to hear what next conspiracy you plan on taking to a whole new level...

Big Grin

Question Everything!
REGARDLESS of if everyone here is against certain views I have it is very demeaning when you say we and us Weeping and for your information my reputation is only -1 and that is only for the time being. Even if the whole world wasn't listening I would still talk, if only just to hear me repeat myself.

Because I like to push it.

22-05-2012, 03:59 AM
As with a great many things... The common people will never know the truth. There is so much going on that we don't know about.
But you can find conspiracytheories anywhere.
I work in IT and I think it's fascinating how hardwaredevelopment is so gradual, how they invent something new the moment the last batch has been sold and enough money has been made. This is easily visible with CPU's.
Also: now that everyone has an plasma TV, LED is being introduced, and later Laser.
Everyone has HD now, but in just a few years we will all be looking for 4K screens, and a few years after that, we will be buying 8K screens (awesome stuff)
i just believe it's all been invented and shelved until enough money's been made.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
22-05-2012, 04:12 AM
@ ArticSage

Fine, then go with your head through a wall, do not even try to mask your ideas into something a little bit more accepting to more people. Bravo, great, that's the spirit, waste your time, listen to no advices, and just push on. You will make a point that way for sure.

Big Grin

P.S.

When I say "we", I use that in general sense, you do not need to take everything so literally. "We" could be replaced with "some of us". Try reading it now.

Really, some people...

Tongue

-Hunter S. Thompson
22-05-2012, 06:14 AM
It always disturbs me to meet Atheists that are also truthers. I was a truther until I found out the... wait for it... truth. Truthers have been thoroughly debunked. The manner in which WTC 7 collapsed has been debunked.

Here's the QUESTION you should be asking yourself... how is it that the Bush administration is considered one of the most incompetent, yet THE administration that pulled off arguably the biggest conspiracy in recent history? How is it that all these people involved are kept quite? Your conspiracy theory has to run very deep for you to believe this stuff.

"Oh, the employees are threatened with their lives if they leak information" Rolleyes

The furthest I will go with a conspiracy theory is that the Bush administration did little to stop this attack. But then I have to ask myself, is it a conspiracy or a genuine case of idiots running our country?

Whatever the case, the attack itself was very real along with the way the towers fell. Please apply the same level of skepticism to this as you do with religion. There is plenty of evidence out there debunking all these ignorant conspiracy theories.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like NoahsFarce's post
22-05-2012, 06:21 AM
(22-05-2012 06:14 AM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Here's the QUESTION you should be asking yourself... how is it that the Bush administration is considered one of the most incompetent, yet THE administration that pulled off arguably the biggest conspiracy in recent history? How is it that all these people involved are kept quite? Your conspiracy theory has to run very deep for you to believe this stuff.

I don't feel strongly either way, but that answer is simple. Misdirection. They were very capable but created an opposite image. That's aneasy one Wink

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.