Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2012, 06:27 AM
RE: Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?
(21-05-2012 09:38 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  There is no conspiracy. You want to feel self important.
Its ok...... your ego is bigger than mine (although its not the size its what you do with it Wink )

No offense Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2012, 06:31 AM
(22-05-2012 06:14 AM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  It always disturbs me to meet Atheists that are also truthers. I was a truther until I found out the... wait for it... truth. Truthers have been thoroughly debunked. The manner in which WTC 7 collapsed has been debunked.

Here's the QUESTION you should be asking yourself... how is it that the Bush administration is considered one of the most incompetent, yet THE administration that pulled off arguably the biggest conspiracy in recent history? How is it that all these people involved are kept quite? Your conspiracy theory has to run very deep for you to believe this stuff.

"Oh, the employees are threatened with their lives if they leak information" Rolleyes

The furthest I will go with a conspiracy theory is that the Bush administration did little to stop this attack. But then I have to ask myself, is it a conspiracy or a genuine case of idiots running our country?

Whatever the case, the attack itself was very real along with the way the towers fell. Please apply the same level of skepticism to this as you do with religion. There is plenty of evidence out there debunking all these ignorant conspiracy theories.
Well it's good to see that you question things and have an open mind, but you should never close your mind just when you agree with something else. I agreed with the conspiracy side but I'm still very open to it not being a conspiracy. However, WTC 7 was never really important in my research on 9.11 though I would love to see how they 'debunked' it. Like I said though, even if they did manage to debunk that one part. There are still many reasons for me to stick with the conspiracy side. I never have just one reason to believe that something didn't happen. Same way with the holocaust, the gas chambers being fake doesn't necessarily mean that a holocaust didn't happen, but it weakens the legitimacy of the holocaust entirely. However I have no proof of a plan to mass murder the jews at all and only a few instances where there were war crimes. However if the gas chambers were proven to be real that would give me a very powerful reason to believe that the holocaust happened. However, we must be very careful not to confuse delousing chambers as, murder chambers.
22-05-2012, 06:38 AM
9/11 is one thing, but the Holocaust? The mountains of bodies... the mountains of witnesses... the mountains of Jewish people who no longer had/have relatives... All of this traceable.

So you find a few "fake" gas chambers and brush of the Holocaust as being a conspiracy? Wow man, that is just too nuts for me. Sorry, you're entitled to your beliefs... Just like I'm entitled to my belief that you are plain bat shit crazy.

My mind isn't closed on this one. My mind is where the evidence is.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes NoahsFarce's post
22-05-2012, 06:43 AM
(22-05-2012 06:38 AM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  9/11 is one thing, but the Holocaust? The mountains of bodies... the mountains of witnesses... the mountains of Jewish people who no longer had/have relatives... All of this traceable.

So you find a few "fake" gas chambers and brush of the Holocaust as being a conspiracy? Wow man, that is just too nuts for me. Sorry, you're entitled to your beliefs... Just like I'm entitled to my belief that you are plain bat shit crazy.

Not one, many fake gas chambers. And when I bothered to question the holocaust I ALSO found out that the bodies we see, those 'mountains' of bodies. Were mostly killed by diseases. Such as typhus. They were victims of plague, not some idea of mass murder. And ironically the gas chambers at the camps were built to save lives rather than take them, because they would kill the lice on their clothing and goods that they brought. And lice carry diseases. As for eye-witnesses a lot of them are actually discounted as not being true, and a lot of them contradict certain facts and physics.

You'll be surprised just what you'll learn when you open your mind to the ability to question things freely.
22-05-2012, 06:56 AM
(22-05-2012 06:43 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(22-05-2012 06:38 AM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  9/11 is one thing, but the Holocaust? The mountains of bodies... the mountains of witnesses... the mountains of Jewish people who no longer had/have relatives... All of this traceable.

Not one, many fake gas chambers. And when I bothered to question the holocaust I ALSO found out that the bodies we see, those 'mountains' of bodies. Were mostly killed by diseases. Such as typhus. They were victims of plague, not some idea of mass murder. And ironically the gas chambers at the camps were built to save lives rather than take them, because they would kill the lice on their clothing and goods that they brought. And lice carry diseases. As for eye-witnesses a lot of them are actually discounted as not being true, and a lot of them contradict certain facts and physics.

You'll be surprised just what you'll learn when you open your mind to the ability to question things freely.
That's a little too much for me man. I will look into it for pure entertainment, but I am highly skeptical of these claims.

Plague first of all wouldn't be limited to Jews. As I've said, you can trace these family trees. The Nazis had them numbered even. Also, what about all the Hitler rants against Jews and that they should be wiped out? Was that a fabrication as well?

What also bothers me is that you call the chambers fake in one breath, then in the next you mention how they were built to kill diseases. So which one is it buddy? Am I being trolled? Where's the camera? Blink

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
22-05-2012, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2012 07:14 AM by TheArcticSage.)
(22-05-2012 06:56 AM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  That's a little too much for me man. I will look into it for pure entertainment, but I am highly skeptical of these claims.

Plague first of all wouldn't be limited to Jews. As I've said, you can trace these family trees. The Nazis had them numbered even. Also, what about all the Hitler rants against Jews and that they should be wiped out? Was that a fabrication as well?

What also bothers me is that you call the chambers fake in one breath, then in the next you mention how they were built to kill diseases. So which one is it buddy? Am I being trolled? Where's the camera? Blink
I have never seen any records regarding the families and disappearances thereof. I do know that during war people often become separated, they may have just believed their family member to be dead. Or documents may not even exist, like I said, I have never ever seen them or any evidence about them. Only heard about them. The Iranian President is a holocaust denier and he promises to wipe out the jews (as did the president before him) I think when hitler was speaking about the Jews, I think he meant the zionists. Or if not he was probably just saying that to give his people a place to vent all of their hatred and anger at and therefore reinforcing his own power. Much like the Iranian presidents do. Tongue

but if you do investigate into these claims please make sure you find unbiased websites for both sides.

And about the gas chambers, many of the 'homicidal' gas chambers were built either after the war, or after the camps were captured by allied forces, while other 'homicidal' gas chambers were actually just delousing chambers. A lot of the times the morgues would be confused for gas chambers because they were called death chambers or something along those lines. I say there are no homicidal gas chambers, but there are delousing chambers.
22-05-2012, 07:27 AM
Ahh, this is a long thread, and I haven't read all of it. Instead I shall just answer the OP:

I have questioned information about both. I know history is one-sided, written from a certain perspective, and often in such a way to vilify and demonise someone or something. When I did look into things, I found that a lot of people make it harder by reacting with excess emotion, and trying to turn people who question things into villains, or calling them insensitive.

It started when I was travelling across Germany and I was stuck overnight at Stuttgart train station. I met an American backpacker and we got to talking about the USA. He was very into 911 conspiracies and so I went home later and checked up on everything he said.

On both topics, I have seen the evidence presented by both sides, and I have reached the conclusion that while we might never know the whole truth, the official story is the closest thing we have to the truth, and might ever have.

That doesn't mean I think you're stupid for questioning or investigating further. If you find something that might sway the consensus, I am sure you can change my mind, and that of most people.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
22-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Right. It was just the plague and typhus

That is clear from this photo:
[Image: 200px-Buchenwald-J-Rouard-12.jpg]

And in this one, you can see what great humanitarians the Nazi's were:

[Image: berlin2.jpg]

I was wrong before to call you an idiot. An idiot is like a leaf blowing in the wind that has no real awareness of its impact. You are far worse than an idiot; you are a cancer.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
22-05-2012, 07:42 AM
(22-05-2012 07:36 AM)BnW Wrote:  Right. It was just the plague and typhus

[Image: 200px-Buchenwald-J-Rouard-12.jpg]

[Image: berlin2.jpg]

I was wrong before to call you an idiot. An idiot is like a leaf blowing in the wind that has no real awareness of its impact. You are far worse than an idiot; you are a cancer.
Psshhh... OBVIOUSLY Photoshopped bro... Drinking Beverage

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
22-05-2012, 07:55 AM
(22-05-2012 07:36 AM)BnW Wrote:  Right. It was just the plague and typhus

Not just typhus, there were many diseases that wracked not only the concentration camps but most of europe as well in WWII. And you underestimate the ability of diseases. I'll admit, you'll be hard pressed finding advanced cases of Typhus these days. (vaccines)

But in order to prove my point, here is a person suffering from Tuberculosis.

[Image: unwelcomecomeback.jpg]

Needless to say TB did spread throughout the camps, though Typhus was the most common. You would know this, if you researched into diseases >.> or did you think I did not cover the holocaust thoroughly when I investigated it?