Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2012, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2012 09:14 AM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
RE: Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?
(22-05-2012 07:55 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(22-05-2012 07:36 AM)BnW Wrote:  Right. It was just the plague and typhus

That is clear from this photo:
And in this one, you can see what great humanitarians the Nazi's were:
I was wrong before to call you an idiot. An idiot is like a leaf blowing in the wind that has no real awareness of its impact. You are far worse than an idiot; you are a cancer.
Not just typhus, there were many diseases that wracked not only the concentration camps but most of europe as well in WWII. And you underestimate the ability of diseases. I'll admit, you'll be hard pressed finding advanced cases of Typhus these days. (vaccines)

But in order to prove my point, here is a person suffering from Tuberculosis.

[Image: unwelcomecomeback.jpg]

Needless to say TB did spread throughout the camps, though Typhus was the most common. You would know this, if you researched into diseases >.> or did you think I did not cover the holocaust thoroughly when I investigated it?
Strange that the same gaunt features on concentration camp inmates 'suffering from tuberculosis' mysteriously did not spread and manifest themselves in the Deathshead SS guards which administrated the camps. Why is that? Also given the danger of infectious diseases would pose the the facility and its staff, why did the Nazis do such a shitty job of containing and controlling these epidemics and just let them spread like wildfire through the camps?

Is it because both forced starvation and tuberculosis can produce the same gaunt, wasted physical features but one is controlled simply by having access to food whereas the other does not?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
22-05-2012, 10:13 AM
(20-05-2012 06:32 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 03:59 PM)TrulyX Wrote:  That's coming off a lot like: if you're not a conspiracy theorist, at large, you're not a critical thinker.
How about this, if someone did not give to their government the same skepticism they gave religion, would you consider them a critical thinker? Yeah I would and I wouldn't, because they are being skeptical on one subject, but they're not being skeptical about another.

I might be willing to agree with you on this part of what you're saying. Being skeptical about your government is a healthy thing. That doesn't necessarily have to play out in the way you believe it does.

I wholeheartedly disagree that our critical thinking needs to pass your personal white-glove test. Just because you've had the time and strong desire to delve into these particular issues doesn't mean that everyone must feel a duty to switch their focus from what they're currently studying/learning about/spending time doing to the issues that you feel are important.

So while a person might say "No" in response to your OP, that doesn't make them any less a critical thinker than you or anyone else on these boards. It simply doesn't. Nor does it mean that the answer will always be "No" or that it will ever be "Yes". This is one of the reasons why I rejected your premise from the start.

It sounded- and still very much is, in my opinion, condescending. And it's an open door to rehash what has already be discussed to death in other threads. And it felt almost dogmatic, for lack of a better word.

And the part about emotions seems disingenuous (on top of condescending). Clearly you are emotionally tied to these issues, and there's nothing wrong with that. Sure, emotion can cloud a person's perspective. But it also keeps people motivated, invested, and interested. Curiosity itself is an emotion. If one were to be emotionless about a subject then one would never ask questions.

I also think you do not understand where the anger comes from in responding to your posts. It's not that you ask the questions. To oversimplify things a bit, it's that you disregard mounds of evidence and numerous personal testimony in favor of coincidences and the unexplained or unexplainable. The other threads had several people willing to discuss with you without getting overly emotional but you rejected everything they had to say and they rejected what you had to say. They are quite controversial, so of course they will spark some emotion in response.

I'll say that, frankly, these issues are not ones that I'm interested in at the moment. And I'm not interested in whether you approve of that response or not, though I know you do not otherwise you wouldn't be here bringing this up again. But from what I read in the other threads so far, I am less inclined to agree with your side of the discussion.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
22-05-2012, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2012 10:44 AM by TheArcticSage.)
(22-05-2012 09:11 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Strange that the same gaunt features on concentration camp inmates 'suffering from tuberculosis' mysteriously did not spread and manifest themselves in the Deathshead SS guards which administrated the camps. Why is that? Also given the danger of infectious diseases would pose the the facility and its staff, why did the Nazis do such a shitty job of containing and controlling these epidemics and just let them spread like wildfire through the camps?

Is it because both forced starvation and tuberculosis can produce the same gaunt, wasted physical features but one is controlled simply by having access to food whereas the other does not?
There were many diseases which caused severe weight loss in the concentration camps, tuberculosis was just an example, Perhaps even Typhus I have had reason to believe that it can cause weight loss but no finale. The SS guards probably had better available hygiene methods. The Nazi's did their best by building delousing chambers, shaving the heads of the prisoners, and giving them new clothes and a shower upon arrival, all standard procedure precautions for trying to prevent lice bearing diseases from getting into the camp. And yet these life saving procedures are villainised by the holocaust supporters... I wonder why. When epidemics did break out they did their best to care for the sick and even further prevent the disease by going into each and every barrack/building and spraying it down with zyklon b gas. You'll even read about this in a holocaust book or two. There were even quite a few recreational facilities in these camps. In Auschwitz alone you had football or as americans call it 'soccer' and you had an outdoor swimming pool, a theater of sorts where plays would be put on, a court room for trials when a prisoner had committed a crime, I think it had a brothel to, and it also had a post office. And this was supposed to be one of the most ferocious death camps in the entire war... you can look that all up btw. It's all accurate. Oh! we already covered the hospital btw while talking about the diseases.

See how much you learn when you ask questions?

Edit: I appear to have been wrong about when the vaccine for typhus was made, apparently it was made between the two world wars, regardless, I doubt the Nazi's would have had enough vaccines for everyone. Especially in large and remote populations like that of the concentration camps, there was however medical treatment for these prisoners until close to the end of the war when supply lines would have been cut off.
22-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Smile

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
22-05-2012, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2012 01:11 PM by cufflink.)
I won't lower myself to respond directly to the OP--he's not worth my attention or anyone else's. But in the unlikely event someone here might begin to be swayed by his "arguments," the following heavily documented Wikipedia articles should serve as antidotes to the poison he's spewing. In particular, I'll reproduce the section that addresses the typhoid/plague claims. But the complete articles are valuable reading.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_o...ust_denial

(See especially the “Use of gas chambers” section.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_camp

The "Holocaust denial" section of the above article:

Quote:Holocaust deniers are people and organisations who assert that the Holocaust did not occur, or that it did not occur in the historically recognized manner and extent. Holocaust denial goes beyond respected practices of historical revisionism to distort and deny history along preconceived notions, in what is called negationism.

Extermination camp research is difficult because of extensive attempts by the SS and Nazi regime to conceal the existence of the extermination camps. As a result of Sonderaktion 1005, camps were dismantled, records destroyed, and mass graves were dug up. Furthermore, extermination camps that remained uncleared were liberated by Soviet troops, who had different standards of documentation and openness than the Western allies. The existence of the extermination camps is firmly established by testimonies of camp survivors and Final Solution perpetrators, material evidence (the remaining camps, etc.), Nazi photographs and films of the killings, and camp administration records.

Holocaust deniers often start by pointing out legitimate public misconceptions about the extermination camps. For example, widely published images in America were mostly of typhoid victims and Soviet POWs at the Buchenwald and Dachau concentration camps – the first to be liberated by American troops and the most available imagery in America. In early news reports and for years afterward, these images were often used by the news media somewhat inaccurately in conjunction with descriptions of extermination camps and Jewish suffering. Holocaust deniers, after pointing out such common errors, put it forward as "evidence" extermination camps did not exist and the limited evidence about them is mostly a hoax arising out of a deliberate Jewish conspiracy.

Holocaust denial is highly discredited by scholars and is a criminal offense in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, and Switzerland.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
23-05-2012, 01:25 AM
(22-05-2012 12:51 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
Quote:Holocaust deniers are people and organisations who assert that the Holocaust did not occur, or that it did not occur in the historically recognized manner and extent. Holocaust denial goes beyond respected practices of historical revisionism to distort and deny history along preconceived notions, in what is called negationism.

[/font]Extermination camp research is difficult because of extensive attempts by the SS and Nazi regime to conceal the existence of the extermination camps. As a result of Sonderaktion 1005, camps were dismantled, records destroyed, and mass graves were dug up. Furthermore, extermination camps that remained uncleared were liberated by Soviet troops, who had different standards of documentation and openness than the Western allies. The existence of the extermination camps is firmly established by testimonies of camp survivors and Final Solution perpetrators, material evidence (the remaining camps, etc.), Nazi photographs and films of the killings, and camp administration records.

Holocaust deniers often start by pointing out legitimate public misconceptions about the extermination camps. For example, widely published images in America were mostly of typhoid victims and Soviet POWs at the Buchenwald and Dachau concentration camps – the first to be liberated by American troops and the most available imagery in America. In early news reports and for years afterward, these images were often used by the news media somewhat inaccurately in conjunction with descriptions of extermination camps and Jewish suffering. Holocaust deniers, after pointing out such common errors, put it forward as "evidence" extermination camps did not exist and the limited evidence about them is mostly a hoax arising out of a deliberate Jewish conspiracy.
[font=Helvetica]
Holocaust denial is highly discredited by scholars and is a criminal offense in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, and Switzerland.
I always hated how they say 'respected' as if there's any unrespectful part about revising history. Extermination Camp research is not that hard really, most of the buildings 'destroyed by the SS' (russians) can still be observed through science and have samples taken from them for being tested. Or maybe there just weren't any extermination camps at all, what was it that one guy said? The easiest explanation is most often the right one? Yeah. Someone used that against me earlier a few months back. How does it feel to have that shot back at you? Jerk. Mass graves were dug up? Really? So hundreds of thousands of detoriating and rotten corpses were dug up and then incinerated which I'm guessing would take an hour to turn the bones into ash.

Records were destroyed? That shouldn't matter because the allies had been intercepting telegrams for years after they cracked the german code! The writer of this wiki page obviously doesn't know very much about the disease in WWII. There was more than Typhoid. There was Typhoid, Typhus, Dysentery, Tuberculosis and of course all the common diseases we have today. Why point out one when there were many? And I've never said nothing about no Soviets.

I would not use such frivolous things as newspaper errors for hard evidence against the holocaust, my beef is with the fake gas chambers.

However you did not even post this in question format, rather, you just copy and pasted something that for the most part had the wrong facts. So I must ask, did you really question the information about holocaust deniers? Did you bother to ask one?
23-05-2012, 01:56 AM
I think that you are mistaken the same way the rest of the world is. The aliens did it and then they have brainwashed us all with their lost souls (thetans). All the "evidence" was planted so that we will accuse each other, rather that see the truth and expose the evil aliens from volcanoes.

Feel free to debunk my theory any time. I accept only hard evidence that can prove me wrong.

-Hunter S. Thompson
23-05-2012, 04:01 AM
(23-05-2012 01:56 AM)Filox Wrote:  I think that you are mistaken the same way the rest of the world is. The aliens did it and then they have brainwashed us all with their lost souls (thetans). All the "evidence" was planted so that we will accuse each other, rather that see the truth and expose the evil aliens from volcanoes.

Feel free to debunk my theory any time. I accept only hard evidence that can prove me wrong.
There is no real evidence to work with for aliens, that is why I do not consider them. If someone were to present evidence of this aside from the fact that they don't think humans have the ingenuity to be mathematically precise as well as building astounding architectures that is their own battle that they must deal with. I for one give humans their credit when credit is due.
23-05-2012, 04:11 AM
Ah, but do you have evidence against this? How do you explain auditing and all those people who are telling us how auditing has freed them? What about thetans, how do you explain thetans? Don't be so hasty into discarding this theory, we still have to prove it wrong.

-Hunter S. Thompson
23-05-2012, 04:30 AM
(23-05-2012 04:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  Ah, but do you have evidence against this? How do you explain auditing and all those people who are telling us how auditing has freed them? What about thetans, how do you explain thetans? Don't be so hasty into discarding this theory, we still have to prove it wrong.
I really don't have anything to work with or against aliens, and if you're making a claim you should be the one bringing forth the evidence. Speaking of which, a great many deal of people say they have seen aliens. Why are they disregarded more than a person saying they saw corpses burning entirely in just a few minutes as there were many such reports in the 1940's.