Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: Have you ever questioned the information about 9/11 or the holocaust?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS...0FACD17614
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z96MZOZyi...A603240B6E

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Penn Jillette is just a mouthy fucking scumbag. Vid would have been more effective if I wasn't wanting to throw him down some stairs. Loose Change is the kinda scatter-shot sensationalist crap that makes conspiracy theories, well, conspiracy theories.

And all you did, sir-farts-a-lot, is confirm my bias. Jillette uses moral outrage and appeal to emotion to harp on the victims, and that's all he does. Takes the stance that truthers are disrespectful of the dead; even as they are merely a tool for his exploitation. Those people died as a result of the scandalous nature of the corporatocracy any way you look at it.

So, fuck off. Big Grin

(There's me wif my tin foil hat on. I look for information from the debunkers, but on this issue, they have yet to convince me they're doing their job.)

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Personally, I've never said there was no conspiracy.
I researched no conspiracy, I researched chemical and structural information of construction materials of buildings. That's all.

I did no research regarding any human factors which might be applied in this situation. The entire thing could very well have been orchestrated using the very chemical and structural information which I found.

The information I provided was accessible prior to these buildings going down. How anyone uses information is up to them... I only use it to explain what I need to know... to resolve what initially might not make sense in a given situation.

People conspire long before consequential events transpire. People fuck up and are easily distracted... easy to assume... easily manipulated... easily lead.

Conspiracy is a human factor; and an emotional distraction. As I said, I did no research regarding human factors which might be applied to this situation. I keep the actions of people separate from the action of the event, it's less distracting.

Doesn't mean there's not a conspiracy, but it also doesn't mean there is. Kinda means I'm just satisfied with what I found out about buildings under the circumstances provided.

I don't need someone else to tell me how I should feel about any situation. That's as much a conspiracy as setting up people to hijack planes to take out buildings which someone knows could easily go down like tinker toys.

Conspiracy is an emotional distraction... separate from an immediate event. People allow themselves to be distracted from asking the right questions... about the right events.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean there's no one after you. Just means you haven't got your shit in perspective about it.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
22-06-2012, 04:09 PM
My problem is that I've done practically too much research into the human factors. In my standard persona of assholio, I told my sociology prof I was gonna do a project on "the lifestyle of the Tuscon crackhead," back in '98. That mofo thing was a thirty-page, forty-source beast-o-rama that exposed me to the duplicity of the CIA; Iran/Contra that time. So I was prepared to not accept any kinda "official story" coming out of the government when 9/11 went down. Fucking Jillette going on about, "how could anybody watch that shit on live TV and think conspiracy?" I'll tell ya how: modus operandi. Fuckers.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
22-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Actually it was the 9/11 conspiracy that lead me to go out a get a book on critical thinking.

I'd have to say thank you conspiracy theorists, you improved my life.

I questioned both idea's and came to my own conclusions.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
23-06-2012, 12:36 AM
(22-06-2012 04:09 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  My problem is that I've done practically too much research into the human factors. In my standard persona of assholio, I told my sociology prof I was gonna do a project on "the lifestyle of the Tuscon crackhead," back in '98. That mofo thing was a thirty-page, forty-source beast-o-rama that exposed me to the duplicity of the CIA; Iran/Contra that time. So I was prepared to not accept any kinda "official story" coming out of the government when 9/11 went down. Fucking Jillette going on about, "how could anybody watch that shit on live TV and think conspiracy?" I'll tell ya how: modus operandi. Fuckers.

Well .... frankly, it's not as if we're not used to this. In all fairness to conspiracy theorists, our government has quite a shitty record of lying and covering shit up. So... yea, precedent has been kinda set ...for a long while. I didn't check out the video - but Jillette seems kind of naive if he really thinks people should just open wide and let "authorities" shovel it in. Hmm.

Truth be told... while the towers were smoking, before they fell, I was at work, talking on the phone to a friend with no TV, and I mentioned something about this being a perfect set up. So, how does a nobody sitting in Kansas just pull that shit out of the air? The way I saw it at the time... the atmosphere was right... something was up. Not even sure I remember what I was thinking at the time. But, I digress.

And I don't do conspiracy theory. Dodgy She said.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
27-06-2012, 12:26 PM
I'm afraid I accidentally liked a post in this thread and it wasn't my intention to do so. I purposely avoid getting involved in these types of discussions and would rather solely observe both sides interact. Is there a way I can unlike a post or am I stuck with it? I don't very much know if I even disagree with the post, but I am not fully aware of the posters intentions and do not want my opinion to be regarded as such.

"A man who dares waste an hour of his life has not discovered the value of life." - Charles Darwin
[+] 3 users Like HDT's post
27-06-2012, 12:48 PM
(27-06-2012 12:26 PM)HDT Wrote:  I'm afraid I accidentally liked a post in this thread and it wasn't my intention to do so. I purposely avoid getting involved in these types of discussions and would rather solely observe both sides interact. Is there a way I can unlike a post or am I stuck with it? I don't very much know if I even disagree with the post, but I am not fully aware of the posters intentions and do not want my opinion to be regarded as such.
I ain't no fucking truther. Does that answer your question? Tongue

And no, yer stuck with it. Ya don't wanna get involved, stay the fuck out. Big Grin

27-06-2012, 01:30 PM
(27-06-2012 12:26 PM)HDT Wrote:  I'm afraid I accidentally liked a post in this thread and it wasn't my intention to do so. I purposely avoid getting involved in these types of discussions and would rather solely observe both sides interact. Is there a way I can unlike a post or am I stuck with it? I don't very much know if I even disagree with the post, but I am not fully aware of the posters intentions and do not want my opinion to be regarded as such.
Oh shit it was one of HoC's? Don't worry man, *no one* knows what the fuck his intentions are. Well, apart from maybe one day getting to sit on a cloud with Gywnnies.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-06-2012, 02:45 AM
(27-06-2012 12:48 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
I ain't no fucking truther. Does that answer your question? Tongue

And no, yer stuck with it. Ya don't wanna get involved, stay the fuck out. Big Grin
Lmao yes it does, thank you. Actually Penn Jillette does get on my nerves as well sometimes. I grow tired of his Libertarian rants.

I may now have liked your post, post-liking it. Tongue

"A man who dares waste an hour of his life has not discovered the value of life." - Charles Darwin
[+] 2 users Like HDT's post