Have you guys heard of Hugh Ross?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Have you guys heard of Hugh Ross?
Hey guys, sorry for the long absence but have you heard of Hugh Ross? He's an old earth creationist guy and I'm wondering if any of you guys can easily refute him.

Please help me out....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2011, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 10:08 PM by lucradis.)
RE: Have you guys heard of Hugh Ross?
Long absence? Anyways stranger I have no idea who Hugh Ross is. I may look him up but I think a more pertinent question is why attempt to refute one creationist over another? Same arguments and same foregone conclusions.

On edit. I have looked him up and the only thing I can say is what a shame. A potentially great mind lost to the abyss of religious certainties. Still not worth refuting as the claims are the same as per usual. Only the face has changed. He gains no credibility with me as he doesn't use any of his intellect to prove his opinions just the same old arguments.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Who really cares to refute them anyway? They are self-refuting. Ala Harold Camping, LOL.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist#6667's post
04-11-2011, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 11:07 PM by houseofcantor.)
No. I do know creationist = wrong. YHWH told me... but you know that YHWH - I can't kill 'em all. Big Grin

So! The universe is created from nothing continuously. If the science of emergence does not state this in black and white, it can clearly be implied... if a creationist wants to open up the mind enough to learn something, that is...
(04-11-2011 10:40 PM)Atheist#6667 Wrote:  Who really cares to refute them anyway? They are self-refuting. Ala Harold Camping, LOL.

Gotta love that built-in obsolescence. That's the only Intelligence in their Design. Tongue

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I heard there's two creation versions? smileXsmileXsmile 2 49 Today 05:51 AM
Last Post: RobbyPants