Have you met Jesus?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: Have you met Jesus?
(26-08-2012 12:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yes, use the little button next to "REPLY" that has the icon of the little quoting guy.

Found it, thanks! And thankfully Jehovah's Witnesses didn't damage me much haha

"If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal." - Carl Sagan
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist Jesus's post
26-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Whenever anything bad happens in the world, we have to thank god, &/or thank Jeebus. Finally, we have you here to thank. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
26-08-2012, 03:08 PM
(26-08-2012 11:40 AM)Atheist Jesus Wrote:  Chances are you have not met Jesus (i.e. me), as I am only now joining the Forum. And yes, that is my real name. I'm Hispanic. Anyhow, I've been a fan of TTA for more than a year and I just now decided to try the forum. I've only been on one forum before, back when the TV show Heroes was on air. So let's see how this goes...

Again, my name is Jesus. I live in Texas. I love to learn new things; I have been a skeptic for about 2 years and an atheist for 3. I am currently an undergrad student at Texas A&M International, majoring in Psychology and minoring in Creative Writing. I have a little blog on tumblr where I talk about popular misconceptions about the human mind and human behavior (badpsychologyblog.org).

That's about it for now, I think.... I hope to meet many interesting people on here!

Thank you, Jesus! Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
26-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Welcome!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
26-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Jesus!! buddy!

*flips over an overturned card table and pulls up 2 chairs*

Have a seat and welcome! Have a few drinks with me! And don't give me that, "i'm not 21 yet" bullshit. Tired of hearing that excuse!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
26-08-2012, 05:55 PM
(26-08-2012 05:47 PM)ddrew Wrote:  Jesus!! buddy!

Have a seat and welcome! Have a few drinks with me! And don't give me that, "i'm not 21 yet" bullshit. Tired of hearing that excuse!

I, sir, obey the law Angel hahaha Kidding, sure, fax me the drinks!

"If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal." - Carl Sagan
26-08-2012, 06:20 PM
(26-08-2012 12:27 PM)Atheist Jesus Wrote:  Found it, thanks! And thankfully Jehovah's Witnesses didn't damage me much haha

Hey! You where a follower? I was a follower too!

[Image: sheep.jpg]

Nice meeting ya, Jebus! (I couldn't resist)

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
26-08-2012, 06:27 PM
(26-08-2012 05:47 PM)ddrew Wrote:  Jesus!! buddy!

I got your back buddy. ... What're we drinking?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
26-08-2012, 06:37 PM
(26-08-2012 06:20 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Hey! You where a follower? I was a follower too!...

Unfortunately I was, but no more! And some of my friends call me Jebus so it's cool, it's cool.

(26-08-2012 06:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I got your back buddy. ... What're we drinking?

I don't know if I want to have a drink with someone whose user name is GirlyMan haha

26-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Have you met Jesus?
(26-08-2012 06:37 PM)Atheist Jesus Wrote:  
(26-08-2012 06:20 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Hey! You where a follower? I was a follower too!...

Unfortunately I was, but no more! And some of my friends call me Jebus so it's cool, it's cool.

(26-08-2012 06:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I got your back buddy. ... What're we drinking?

I don't know if I want to have a drink with someone whose user name is GirlyMan haha

You're a wise man.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel