"Have you suffered from a mental illness?" thread argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2013, 02:20 AM
RE: "Have you suffered from a mental illness?" thread argument
(06-11-2013 10:14 PM)Christsays Wrote:  Let me be more explicit. Are you Retarded?

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2013, 02:30 AM
(06-11-2013 09:48 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Male, late twenties. Has a bad knee. Doesn't like his mother much. Spends too much of his time indoors. Owns but doesn't wear his glasses much except indoors. Reserved deep resentment towards his biological father which forced him to devellop a closer relationship with a figurative father, known as "God". Doesn't believe in the Holy Trinity. Please, do continue, Christsays; I'm enjoying cold reading your perky little ass.

Also, to me it seems obvious that he was a victim of sexual abuse. By his father most likely. But his father died or left before he had the balls to stand up to him, so now he is left with arguing with people over the internet.

(06-11-2013 06:32 PM)Christsays Wrote:  
(06-11-2013 02:15 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Another angry troll spreading the "truth" from his mom's basement?
Smile

We don't have a basement.
In denial, obviously.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
07-11-2013, 02:31 AM
(06-11-2013 09:51 PM)Christsays Wrote:  Smile

This 5-character requirement is stupid, by the way.

Can't have a thread without a few characters. Tongue

You seem to be a character. As for myself, a government sponsored psychopath, the only suffering I see is yours. Suffering for your sanity. So what's this about, anyway?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2013, 04:12 AM
(06-11-2013 09:48 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Male, late twenties. Has a bad knee. Doesn't like his mother much. Spends too much of his time indoors. Owns but doesn't wear his glasses much except indoors. Reserved deep resentment towards his biological father which forced him to devellop a closer relationship with a figurative father, known as "God". Doesn't believe in the Holy Trinity. Please, do continue, Christsays; I'm enjoying cold reading your perky little ass.

This dross says more about you than it does of Christsays. Not even the FBIs most competent forensic psychiatrist would attempt this futile task. No existing profiles have that degree of specificity and there is no empirically-based profile of a "troll". You are just talking shit. All you've done is take a derogatory stereotype--which is also applied to gamers, Dr Who fans, Trekkies etc--and given it a pseudoscientific veneer.

You aren't "cold reading" in any sense of that word either. I've read Rowland's book and Dewey's book on cold reading and you have insufficient information to perform that. All you are doing is talking shit.

You are a morally bankrupt cretin because you are trying to use psychopathology as a form of name-calling. It is shitstains like you that perpetuate the stigma against the mentally ill. So bereft are you of wit, unable to come up with a response to Christsays you think you will look educated if you try to pathologise his/her behaviour. So everyone that antagonises you is mentally ill? What a ridiculous, fucked-up and solipsistic perspective.

With the exception of gross morbid displays such as absols word salad--and in that case you didn't enlighten us with your psychopathological insights--a post on a forum--save a detailed phenomenological report or confession--will tell you nothing reliable about a person's biography or subjectivity beyond the immediately apparent.

Anyone that thinks you are a cunt must be mentally ill because it is just impossible for you to be a cunt. Is that right? That assumption distinguishes you as a cunt. It is a cunt's assumption. I think you are a cunt; and the simplest explanatory hypothesis for my position is that I think your behaviour in perpetuating the stigma against the mentally ill by using the DSM as a big book of insults is consistent with the behaviour of a cunt. I have identified a cunt therefore I call you a cunt.

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

@Christsays, you are annoying the right people so carry on.
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
07-11-2013, 05:38 AM
I didn't read most of what you wrote clappy. Why? Because you talk out of your ass, assuming you know what the fuck you're talking about.

And why the fuck do you take such personal offense at my posts to someone else? It ain't like I'm talking about magnesium - and we all know how that turned out, babycakes.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
07-11-2013, 07:05 AM
(05-11-2013 09:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 09:17 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Who's that?

ANd why do people sometimes accuse me of being him?

Egor was our resident half atheist half theist who went insane, he started his own religion then abandoned it for new age stuff and astrology.

Then he just flamed out and told the admins to delete his account.

When he was nice, he was mostly a dick, when he was a dick...he was, well, a huge mental case.

I don't think you qualify. Admittedly though, our forum interactions are limited.

Just want to point out that you missed out one event: After abandoning his religion for asstrollogy he went insane again and accused pretty much the entire forum of treason against the United States.

Then his account was deleted upon his request.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-11-2013, 07:21 AM
(07-11-2013 07:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 09:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Egor was our resident half atheist half theist who went insane, he started his own religion then abandoned it for new age stuff and astrology.

Then he just flamed out and told the admins to delete his account.

When he was nice, he was mostly a dick, when he was a dick...he was, well, a huge mental case.

I don't think you qualify. Admittedly though, our forum interactions are limited.

Just want to point out that you missed out one event: After abandoning his religion for asstrollogy he went insane again and accused pretty much the entire forum of treason against the United States.

His account should not have been deleted. That was abuse of power by an Admin.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
07-11-2013, 07:27 AM
(07-11-2013 07:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 07:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Just want to point out that you missed out one event: After abandoning his religion for asstrollogy he went insane again and accused pretty much the entire forum of treason against the United States.

His account should not have been deleted. That was abuse of power by an Admin.

Why? If he asked for it? Why would we keep people prisoner here?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-11-2013, 07:30 AM
(07-11-2013 07:27 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 07:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  His account should not have been deleted. That was abuse of power by an Admin.

Prisoner? Seriously?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
07-11-2013, 07:33 AM
(07-11-2013 07:27 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 07:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  His account should not have been deleted. That was abuse of power by an Admin.

"Prisoner"

lolwut?

Nobody is forcing anyone to be here if they don't want to be here.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.