"Have you suffered from a mental illness?" thread argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: "Have you suffered from a mental illness?" thread argument
Chippy got banned? Meh, so what? It's not like there's a shortage of lunatics here.
We already have another one to replace him.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2013, 12:38 PM
(07-11-2013 02:30 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Also, to me it seems obvious that he was a victim of sexual abuse. By his father most likely. But his father died or left before he had the balls to stand up to him, so now he is left with arguing with people over the internet.

So much for the esteemed Dr. Ellis claiming atheism is synonymous with mental health/balance. Smile

And chippy may have been far from ideal, but he was an improvement over you morons. Potential too.
07-11-2013, 12:43 PM
(07-11-2013 12:26 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  It's not like there's a shortage of lunatics here.

They are sure popping out of the woodwork a lot these days.

Bye, bye Chippy, you won't be missed.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-11-2013, 12:44 PM
(07-11-2013 02:31 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(06-11-2013 09:51 PM)Christsays Wrote:  Smile

This 5-character requirement is stupid, by the way.

Can't have a thread without a few characters. Tongue

You seem to be a character. As for myself, a government sponsored psychopath, the only suffering I see is yours. Suffering for your sanity. So what's this about, anyway?

I don't like the raised eyebrow smiley either... and fear for my 100-post daily quota at this rate.
07-11-2013, 12:47 PM
(07-11-2013 12:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 12:26 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  It's not like there's a shortage of lunatics here.

They are sure popping out of the woodwork a lot these days.

Ain't that the truth.
07-11-2013, 12:51 PM
(07-11-2013 12:38 PM)Christsays Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 02:30 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Also, to me it seems obvious that he was a victim of sexual abuse. By his father most likely. But his father died or left before he had the balls to stand up to him, so now he is left with arguing with people over the internet.

So much for the esteemed Dr. Ellis claiming atheism is synonymous with mental health/balance. Smile

I'm guessing that somewhere in your distorted view of reality you think you've made a point?

Quote:And chippy may have been far from ideal, but he was an improvement over you morons. Potential too.

Oh, you found a friend, and now he's gone.
How sad.
Look at the bright side, now you get to be the craziest person on the forum. Smile

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
07-11-2013, 12:55 PM
(07-11-2013 07:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Just want to point out that you missed out one event: After abandoning his religion for asstrollogy he went insane again and accused pretty much the entire forum of treason against the United States.

o.O
07-11-2013, 12:57 PM
(07-11-2013 12:51 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 12:38 PM)Christsays Wrote:  So much for the esteemed Dr. Ellis claiming atheism is synonymous with mental health/balance. Smile

I'm guessing that somewhere in your distorted view of reality you think you've made a point?

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...bert-Ellis
07-11-2013, 12:58 PM
(07-11-2013 12:57 PM)Christsays Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 12:51 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I'm guessing that somewhere in your distorted view of reality you think you've made a point?

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...bert-Ellis
So?

07-11-2013, 01:07 PM
(07-11-2013 12:44 PM)Christsays Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 02:31 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Can't have a thread without a few characters. Tongue

You seem to be a character. As for myself, a government sponsored psychopath, the only suffering I see is yours. Suffering for your sanity. So what's this about, anyway?

I don't like the raised eyebrow smiley either... and fear for my 100-post daily quota at this rate.

What's a "raised eyebrow smiley?" And why do you have a "quota?"

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user