"Have you suffered from a mental illness?" thread argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Have you suffered from a mental illness? Did it change your life?
(05-11-2013 10:37 PM)Christsays Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 10:34 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  We exist for your trolling pleasure. Please, will you troll my ass? I didn't get a good wipe in earlier and I'd love a little attention.

How can I troll your fucking ass when you're so fucking stupid!? Explain this to me. This is part of troll theory. We're on rudimentary stuff here.

As I am that fucking stupid, I never made it into troll school. I just like things in my ass, how hard is that to understand fuckwit? Troll theory? Is that like a scientific theory?

The best explanation for the fuckwitery of what you are doing is troll theory?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 10:40 PM
By the way, has anyone gone on the record to say Richard Dawkins isn't the sharpest tool in the shed? Surprise...
05-11-2013, 10:41 PM
(05-11-2013 10:40 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 10:37 PM)Christsays Wrote:  How can I troll your fucking ass when you're so fucking stupid!? Explain this to me. This is part of troll theory. We're on rudimentary stuff here.

As I am that fucking stupid, I never made it into troll school. I just like things in my ass, how hard is that to understand fuckwit? Troll theory? Is that like a scientific theory?

The best explanation for the fuckwitery of what you are doing is troll theory?

I'd like to put something in your ass! Heart
05-11-2013, 10:43 PM
I know. Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
05-11-2013, 10:44 PM
O, and by the way, fuckwit, troll theory concerns you too as it apparently is a substantial part of your life. You being the victim, of course.

Or have everyone's pussies become so tight there's just no chance for a fella to take a shot?
05-11-2013, 10:44 PM
(05-11-2013 10:40 PM)Christsays Wrote:  By the way, has anyone gone on the record to say Richard Dawkins isn't the sharpest tool in the shed? Surprise...

All the time. Is that what Jebusays ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
05-11-2013, 10:45 PM
though the theory itself can'...whatever
05-11-2013, 10:46 PM
(05-11-2013 10:44 PM)Christsays Wrote:  O, and by the way, fuckwit, troll theory concerns you too as it apparently is a substantial part of your life. You being the victim, of course.

Or have everyone's pussies become so tight there's just no chance for a fella to take a shot?

I offered my ass, not good enough?

~ Umberto Eco
05-11-2013, 10:48 PM
(05-11-2013 10:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 10:40 PM)Christsays Wrote:  By the way, has anyone gone on the record to say Richard Dawkins isn't the sharpest tool in the shed? Surprise...

All the time. Is that what Jebusays ?

Newsflash, Dawkins can't even touch Jebus in terms of importance and influence. Neither can the other mediocrities identified with New Atheism or whatever the fuck it is, who greatly benefit from all the drooling. And let's face it, what you people do isn't exactly rocket science, and yet you're still impotent. But that's beside the point. Let's not dwell on trifles.
05-11-2013, 10:48 PM
(05-11-2013 10:44 PM)Christsays Wrote:  O, and by the way, fuckwit, troll theory concerns you too as it apparently is a substantial part of your life.

Says Jebusays who spends 5+ hours here on his troll outing here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche