"Have you suffered from a mental illness?" thread argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Have you suffered from a mental illness? Did it change your life?
(05-11-2013 10:46 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 10:44 PM)Christsays Wrote:  O, and by the way, fuckwit, troll theory concerns you too as it apparently is a substantial part of your life. You being the victim, of course.

Or have everyone's pussies become so tight there's just no chance for a fella to take a shot?

I offered my ass, not good enough?

Suggest an approach strategy. Give me them vectors and shit! Drooling
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 10:51 PM
(05-11-2013 10:50 PM)Christsays Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 10:46 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I offered my ass, not good enough?

Suggest an approach strategy. Give me them vectors and shit! Drooling

Well, I'd suggest spitting on the tip first. You ain't even penetrated in the slightest.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
05-11-2013, 10:52 PM
(05-11-2013 10:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 10:44 PM)Christsays Wrote:  O, and by the way, fuckwit, troll theory concerns you too as it apparently is a substantial part of your life.

Says Jebusays who spends 5+ hours here on his troll outing here.

By the way, as this "Jebusays" rational and free thinker demonstrates... I mean, why even bother having discussions/debates or whatever you think you're having? The brain-power of a thousand plants.
05-11-2013, 10:53 PM
(05-11-2013 10:51 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 10:50 PM)Christsays Wrote:  Suggest an approach strategy. Give me them vectors and shit! Drooling

Well, I'd suggest spitting on the tip first. You ain't even penetrated in the slightest.

...I kind of lost it there, actually. BlushConfused
05-11-2013, 10:54 PM
(05-11-2013 10:53 PM)Christsays Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 10:51 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Well, I'd suggest spitting on the tip first. You ain't even penetrated in the slightest.

...I kind of lost it there, actually. BlushConfused

So fuck off, then.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
05-11-2013, 10:54 PM
(05-11-2013 10:48 PM)Christsays Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 10:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All the time. Is that what Jebusays ?

Newsflash, Dawkins can't even touch Jebus in terms of importance and influence. Neither can the other mediocrities identified with New Atheism or whatever the fuck it is, who greatly benefit from all the drooling. And let's face it, what you people do isn't exactly rocket science, and yet you're still impotent. But that's beside the point. Let's not dwell on trifles.

At least Dawkins is alive. Jebus, (if you mean the one in the babble who probably never existed) is long dead. How exactly is a dead guy "important" ? Harry Potter is more important that either of them.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-11-2013, 10:58 PM
(05-11-2013 10:52 PM)Christsays Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 10:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Says Jebusays who spends 5+ hours here on his troll outing here.

By the way, as this "Jebusays" rational and free thinker demonstrates... I mean, why even bother having discussions/debates or whatever you think you're having? The brain-power of a thousand plants.

1000 and ONE plants, I'll have you know. BTW, when you learn to write a correct English sentence, could you translate that piece of garbage into intelligible language ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
05-11-2013, 11:02 PM
(05-11-2013 10:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 10:48 PM)Christsays Wrote:  Newsflash, Dawkins can't even touch Jebus in terms of importance and influence. Neither can the other mediocrities identified with New Atheism or whatever the fuck it is, who greatly benefit from all the drooling. And let's face it, what you people do isn't exactly rocket science, and yet you're still impotent. But that's beside the point. Let's not dwell on trifles.

At least Dawkins is alive. Jebus, (if you mean the one in the babble who probably never existed) is long dead. How exactly is a dead guy "important" ? Harry Potter is more important that either of them.

You know what, this is actually one of the best posts I've seen. It truly is. At least it's funny and you strike me as someone who perhaps hasn't become a total stain. In fear of saying/writing something stupid, total stains basically say/write nothing.
05-11-2013, 11:03 PM
(05-11-2013 10:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-11-2013 10:52 PM)Christsays Wrote:  By the way, as this "Jebusays" rational and free thinker demonstrates... I mean, why even bother having discussions/debates or whatever you think you're having? The brain-power of a thousand plants.

1000 and ONE plants, I'll have you know. BTW, when you learn to write a correct English sentence, could you translate that piece of garbage into intelligible language ?

They are called references. I tend to be more of a normal man's man and do not make them particularly esoteric.

or just plain esoteric... or something...
05-11-2013, 11:08 PM
By the way, how many half-wit fellas who have tried pot and made it a habit and how many ladies who have kissed girls and liked it will you muster for the next major rally? Like 20,000? *shudders* The money demographic too! lol