Have you watched the beheadings?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Have you watched the beheadings?
They probably didn't know. They likely had them do numerous similar videos without actually following through, not realizing this one was for real until they already had knives to their throats.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
13-10-2014, 12:32 AM
No, for two reasons:

1. I feel as if I would give those doing the deed the attention they seek.

2. I feel I would be violating the privacy of the victim and the victim's family, barging in to view their horror.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
13-10-2014, 06:25 AM
(28-09-2014 10:21 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  I dunno why, morbid curiosity I guess. The images do stick with you, and are disturbing.

I agree. I was curious, and yeah, you can't un-watch them. For anyone with any reservations on watching them, I'd say "don't watch them". Your instincts are probably right in this case.

(28-09-2014 10:02 AM)LastPoet Wrote:  Watching such would just make my blood boil and have "Kill them all" thoughts in my head.

I have to agree with this, too. My initial gut reaction is a pretty strong visceral knee-jerk of wanting those assholes killed. I'm sure this is their intended effect: to get as strong of an emotional response and as small of a rational response as possible.
13-10-2014, 10:16 AM
Well I hadn't planned to, but now I did.

I'm reminded that they are finding it more difficult to find people willing to do the actual be headings. The video is edited so the actual act isn't shown for the most part. I'm wondering if they are becoming disgusted themselves with this crap.
18-10-2014, 02:27 PM
No. Have seen beheadings and much worse in the past. Don't need to see anymore in my lifetime.

Like the sailor, only spelled differently. Also not a sailor.
19-10-2014, 04:41 PM
Didn't the family of one of the victims ask that people not watch the videos?

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.