Having a coach in LoL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2016, 07:51 AM
RE: Having a coach in LoL
(06-09-2016 07:27 AM)Leela Wrote:  It is usually not much about stealing baron or dragon but rather forcing a fight there when it seems that you are stronger. Though down here in Bronze, where I am, most people don't realize when it is a good time to force such a fight.

thats what we do. we set up like we are going to do baron or dragon and then force a team fight.
my biggest problem is learning that as adc i need to stay in the back behind the tanks. but my last game i did that and it was AMAZING. and taking guardian angel is a lifesaver in those team fights. one game half my team had it, we were taking baron. we ended up acing the team due to guardian angel and we pushed for the win.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
26-09-2016, 02:59 PM
A happy tear rolled down my sweaty face as I remembered the pain and suffering that I had to endure on the stony, winding road to my first ever S+. Only discipline and hard training had made me what I had become. Was this the end of the road? What would the future bring? I wondered quietly as I let out a heavy sigh of relief. This match was over but it was only the first of many, that would reward me with an S+. This was a historical event but it was only the beginning.

[Image: 14nmd7c.png]

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
26-09-2016, 04:04 PM
(26-09-2016 02:59 PM)Leela Wrote:  A happy tear rolled down my sweaty face as I remembered the pain and suffering that I had to endure on the stony, winding road to my first ever S+. Only discipline and hard training had made me what I had become. Was this the end of the road? What would the future bring? I wondered quietly as I let out a heavy sigh of relief. This match was over but it was only the first of many, that would reward me with an S+. This was a historical event but it was only the beginning.

[Image: 14nmd7c.png]

VERY NICE!!!
26-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Then again, this was URF but fuck it, I got an S+ and I am thrilled

- Wotsefack?! -
26-09-2016, 05:32 PM
(26-09-2016 04:38 PM)Leela Wrote:  Then again, this was URF but fuck it, I got an S+ and I am thrilled

urf is always the best! it doesnt matter how you got it but THAT you got it. whats your highest score in urf?
27-09-2016, 12:53 PM
What do you mean my highest score in urf?

- Wotsefack?! -
27-09-2016, 03:06 PM
(27-09-2016 12:53 PM)Leela Wrote:  What do you mean my highest score in urf?

What was your best KDA?
27-09-2016, 04:25 PM
Best one on URG was 4.33:1 (16/6/10)
Though all my Wukong games were much more fun than that, although also lower KDA

- Wotsefack?! -
27-09-2016, 04:58 PM
(27-09-2016 04:25 PM)Leela Wrote:  Best one on URG was 4.33:1 (16/6/10)
Though all my Wukong games were much more fun than that, although also lower KDA

Did you like playing wukong? I can never get the hang of him.. Even in urf
28-09-2016, 04:41 PM
Oh I love Wukong but he is sadly not a bot laner and I am not a top lane player so... my heart is broken forevah

Also today had a duo coaching with a buddy of mine. The coach was great. We spoke about champion pools and a little bit about builds, then looked at one of my game plays to analyse laning phase and how to improve my style / understand some game mechanics / take advantage of some situations / identify opportunities for good trades and such things. VERY good coach I must say!!

- Wotsefack?! -