Having a coach in LoL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: Having a coach in LoL
(28-09-2016 04:41 PM)Leela Wrote:  Oh I love Wukong but he is sadly not a bot laner and I am not a top lane player so... my heart is broken forevah

Also today had a duo coaching with a buddy of mine. The coach was great. We spoke about champion pools and a little bit about builds, then looked at one of my game plays to analyse laning phase and how to improve my style / understand some game mechanics / take advantage of some situations / identify opportunities for good trades and such things. VERY good coach I must say!!

I don't care for top lane either. I'm mid and bot. I can only jungle with Diana. But top lane it really depends on who your enemy is.. But I love sejuani and xin top. Sej is a crazy good tank. Her ult is great for initiating team fights too
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2016, 04:48 PM
wow i am not sure how this new coach did it but although he was "cheaper" I feel he is helping better. I got two S- today. One on Sivir and one on Jinx. It was only normal because I am practincing them for ranked but still, I usually never got S- or S on anything.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
29-09-2016, 05:06 PM
(29-09-2016 04:48 PM)Leela Wrote:  wow i am not sure how this new coach did it but although he was "cheaper" I feel he is helping better. I got two S- today. One on Sivir and one on Jinx. It was only normal because I am practincing them for ranked but still, I usually never got S- or S on anything.

Man I main jinx. All you need is someone who can knock up or root. Throw out your traps zap and they are done! Wait till you get good with her rocket.. That's the best.
30-09-2016, 03:00 PM
(29-09-2016 05:06 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  Man I main jinx. All you need is someone who can knock up or root. Throw out your traps zap and they are done! Wait till you get good with her rocket.. That's the best.
I did the best fucking snipe on this planet the other day. I saw my team fighting but I was too far away to help, they had killed 3 of the enemy and then they got jax down to maybe 100 health but he was able to run.
And here come my prediction skills Big Grin I saw the direction (top jungle towards second tower) so I shot my ult there without ANY vision and got him!!
I felt like a LCS player! Cool

- Wotsefack?! -
30-09-2016, 03:06 PM
(30-09-2016 03:00 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 05:06 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  Man I main jinx. All you need is someone who can knock up or root. Throw out your traps zap and they are done! Wait till you get good with her rocket.. That's the best.
I did the best fucking snipe on this planet the other day. I saw my team fighting but I was too far away to help, they had killed 3 of the enemy and then they got jax down to maybe 100 health but he was able to run.
And here come my prediction skills Big Grin I saw the direction (top jungle towards second tower) so I shot my ult there without ANY vision and got him!!
I felt like a LCS player! Cool

Those are the best!! I used to be really good at those snipe shots but I switch to mid so I'm rusty. I did one good one recently where we warded dragon and I could see vayne going for it. Vayne was getting low on health so I shot my rocket. She ran off but didn't hit the bushes before the dragon followed her and got her. I laughed till I cried!! And you can snipe anyone with Ashe once you get her e leveled it gives vision everywhere!! Now I'm going to go play jinx Big Grin
30-09-2016, 03:17 PM
you on right now? Let's play some? What server?

- Wotsefack?! -
30-09-2016, 06:06 PM
(30-09-2016 03:17 PM)Leela Wrote:  you on right now? Let's play some? What server?

I'm on the North America server. I think I had you added before but I went through and cleared like 100 people except the ones I knew personally. You can add me back though I'll know not to delete you again lol. My name is the same as here.
01-10-2016, 03:09 AM
This entire thread is Greek to me. Consider

Carry on.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-10-2016, 07:22 AM
(01-10-2016 03:09 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This entire thread is Greek to me. Consider

Carry on.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
01-10-2016, 01:47 PM
I will add you back next time I get on the NA server

- Wotsefack?! -