Having fun with a bigoted pastor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2014, 07:36 AM
RE: Having fun with a bigoted pastor

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2014, 08:58 AM
(14-04-2014 07:06 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(14-04-2014 06:46 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  It's funny that you linked that. Before I saw that, I was thinking how it always seems that the people with the most visceral reaction to homosexuality turn out to be closeted, self-loathing homosexuals. You don't get this the same way when someone says they oppose homosexuality on moral/biblical grounds, but it frequently seems to be the case when someone's biggest argument is "it's gross".

I've noticed the same thing. Now when I hear someone vehemently disgusted with homosexuality I start wondering, how long before that closet door creaks open?

Hopefully it's just that. Hopefully it's not "how long until they give into their urges and then kill the other guy because they're discussed with him?".
14-04-2014, 09:04 AM
You see this type of open bigotry a good bit in Pentecostal churches. Other denominations are better at hiding it, but Pentecostals just come out and say it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
14-04-2014, 01:30 PM
(14-04-2014 09:04 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  You see this type of open bigotry a good bit in Pentecostal churches. Other denominations are better at hiding it, but Pentecostals just come out and say it.
I think the JW's are even more open and unapologetic in their hatred, but that could just be me...
15-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Oh no, JWs are openly racist, sexist, and anti-catholic.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
15-04-2014, 12:09 PM
(15-04-2014 11:43 AM)natachan Wrote:  Oh no, JWs are openly racist, sexist, and anti-catholic.

But....I see black JWs in my neighborhood....they stand at the bus terminals and hand out their silly magazines...

Huh

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
15-04-2014, 12:22 PM
(15-04-2014 12:09 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 11:43 AM)natachan Wrote:  Oh no, JWs are openly racist, sexist, and anti-catholic.

But....I see black JWs in my neighborhood....they stand at the bus terminals and hand out their silly magazines...

Huh

I've only read books of theirs that had Arabs. Incredibly racist pics, those. I haven't seen any books with blacks in them, so I don't know.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
15-04-2014, 12:24 PM
(15-04-2014 12:22 PM)natachan Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 12:09 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  But....I see black JWs in my neighborhood....they stand at the bus terminals and hand out their silly magazines...

Huh

I've only read books of theirs that had Arabs. Incredibly racist pics, those. I haven't seen any books with blacks in them, so I don't know.

OIC, thx.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
15-04-2014, 04:16 PM
(15-04-2014 12:22 PM)natachan Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 12:09 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  But....I see black JWs in my neighborhood....they stand at the bus terminals and hand out their silly magazines...

Huh

Way back in the religion's history even aluminum was considered satanic. They eased up a little, though.
15-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Never did get that address.....

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.