He Decreed...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2012, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 03:30 PM by Mr Woof.)
He Decreed...
And He who was so beyond understanding that He misunderstood Himself, yey, that he did, forsooth, decreed to make man in His confused image.

Although known only to Himself He said I will make man to follow what I confusedly and egotistically see as holy.yey that He did and gloried in his sick creation.

Yey, I have created puppets in my image, and they will glorify Me before Me and in their confusion I will look really Great.

In order to glorify Myself even more I will give some of my min-me,s the power to Lord it over others, put them down, and make Me look even Better, yey so it will be and all will grovel in the great mystery.

And when I become bored with this charade I will create a Son, to sort of forgive those for the great mess I blessed them with, and after being tortured He will return to Me to start all over again........and thus spake Yahweh.

" Since boredom advances and boredom is the root of all evil, no wonder, then, the world goes backwards that evil spreads.This can be traced back to the very beginning of the world.
The gods were bored; therefore they create human beings"__Soren Kierkgaard

N.B_This post reflects my present personal views relating to my understanding of how Calvinism appears to inadequately relate to the concept of God. It was not intended to offend genuine Christians, Jews,or seekers of any other persuasion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Mr Woof's post