He Murdered His Son And Fed Him to Pigs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: He Murdered His Son And Fed Him to Pigs
Cruelty beyond measure. My heart hurts for that little boy. This is when I wish hell existed for these fucks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-05-2017, 09:50 PM
Because the daily mail is popular website I didn't expect the images to be so horrifying. I'm not blaming them because the news is the news. I'm not going to shoot the messenger but I want to say I regret opening that link. I feel like it's almost click bait to say it's so bad you shouldn't open it but seeing that shit has to be harmful. I feel horrible. Even if you think you're not that sensitive this one is bad.

Impossible to overstate how sad and disturbing this story is.
08-05-2017, 10:00 PM
(08-05-2017 09:50 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Because the daily mail is popular website I didn't expect the images to be so horrifying. I'm not blaming them because the news is the news. I'm not going to shoot the messenger but I want to say I regret opening that link. I feel like it's almost click bait to say it's so bad you shouldn't open it but seeing that shit has to be harmful. I feel horrible. Even if you think you're not that sensitive this one is bad.

Impossible to overstate how sad and disturbing this story is.

I always look. I wanna know the world the way it is, not the sugar coated version. Wouldn't wanna let myself get complacent and forget what people are capable of.

'Murican Canadian
08-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Well I'm not sure why but I open up every gruesome whatever there is too. I remember the first one being Daniel Pearl's murder. I don't think it serves as a reminder as to how shit the world is for me. In my case, I think it leaves me with an exaggerated negativity about humanity that's unhealthy. It's like my mind forgets that these are extraordinary outlier circumstances not the typical day to day. I know some people might say here he goes again but as I watched that I couldn't help but think of comparable tragedies being inflicted on young people around the world by warlords who use famine as a weapon.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
08-05-2017, 11:39 PM
I think this was the first time I actually enjoyed the thought of someone being in hell. That's just how awful this is.

That poor, poor boy. I can't tell you how much I wish I could hug him, comfort him, and show him the love he clearly never got. Only 7 brief years ending in torment. His one life, a literal hell for so long, now gone.

Everyone failed that poor boy.

I hope the prison guards are inattentive.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
08-05-2017, 11:58 PM
And now there's another two kids who're gonna be without parents (although they're better off without these particular parents anyway), and who knows how fucked they are in the head already? Undecided

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-05-2017, 12:41 AM
Clicked the link, can only warn everybody else to do it.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
09-05-2017, 03:14 AM
(08-05-2017 10:25 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Well I'm not sure why but I open up every gruesome whatever there is too. I remember the first one being Daniel Pearl's murder. I don't think it serves as a reminder as to how shit the world is for me. In my case, I think it leaves me with an exaggerated negativity about humanity that's unhealthy. It's like my mind forgets that these are extraordinary outlier circumstances not the typical day to day. I know some people might say here he goes again but as I watched that I couldn't help but think of comparable tragedies being inflicted on young people around the world by warlords who use famine as a weapon.

It's horrible just seeing it. Imagine living it. Without minimizing other tragedies, the real tragedy for Adrian is that this happened right under the nose of capable authorities that seemed to just look the other way. They had countless opportunities to stop it. But they didn't.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
09-05-2017, 04:39 AM
This is one of those cases where the rational part of myself is arguing with the rest of me if it sould be be warranted to inflict some unnecessary paint to those motherfuckers as well, or just terminate their useless existence right away, instead of respecting their right to live and locking them away for good.

Its one of those instances where i am tempted to claim that they have given away their right to live, not only by doing what they did, not only by doing it to their own son, but by documenting it, but by posing while documenting it. Censored

May noone have any mercy with them.

I would send some hard pipe hittin´niggas who work on the homes around here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.....i would get medieval on their asses , if you know what i mean.

EOM

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
09-05-2017, 04:54 AM
Nobody likes these horrible things happening, but the idea of revenge does not fucking work. Lock him up for life. And the other thing is that I think you can be lucid and insane at the same time. If you are willing to feed a human to an animal, you are mentally ill even if you know right from wrong.

The problem with taking extreme cases like this which are a minority, is the non violent mentally ill get stigmatized and people like addicts or autism when they commit non violent crimes end up being abused by the system and get put in prison and come out more psychologically damaged.

We cannot continue with the extreme cost of our justice system of basing our safety on sweeping it under the rug. Prevention matters long term, "lock em up" only locks them up. Our society needs to spend money on mental health care, early childhood development, and worker stability so that it becomes far less likely that someone grows up to do these horrible things.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user