He Murdered His Son And Fed Him to Pigs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: He Murdered His Son And Fed Him to Pigs
I'm rabid anti capital punishment normally, in this case I could make an exception hell I'd throw the switch myself no pussy lethal injection for those two electrocution with a dry head sponge. FUCKING CUNTS Angry Angry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2017, 05:50 AM
(09-05-2017 04:39 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  This is one of those cases where the rational part of myself is arguing with the rest of me if it sould be be warranted to inflict some unnecessary paint to those motherfuckers as well, or just terminate their useless existence right away, instead of respecting their right to live and locking them away for good.

Its one of those instances where i am tempted to claim that they have given away their right to live, not only by doing what they did, not only by doing it to their own son, but by documenting it, but by posing while documenting it. Censored

May noone have any mercy with them.

I would send some hard pipe hittin´niggas who work on the homes around here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.....i would get medieval on their asses , if you know what i mean.

EOM

I hear you brother, hot wire under the finger nails and a sledgehammer to the toes and feet followed by a slow and incompetent use of the electric chair, I'd totally do it too. Angry That article really fucked me up Sad
09-05-2017, 07:10 AM
(09-05-2017 04:54 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  We cannot continue with the extreme cost of our justice system of basing our safety on sweeping it under the rug. Prevention matters long term, "lock em up" only locks them up. Our society needs to spend money on mental health care, early childhood development, and worker stability so that it becomes far less likely that someone grows up to do these horrible things.

Working in a detention centre, I'm inclined to agree. It's a people warehouse better suited for indoctrination into gangs and radicalization than preparing someone to be a productive member of society.

Assuming good behaviour, this guy is gonna be released in 25 years and society will have to deal with that. And he'll probably be worse, though perhaps better at hiding it. The only up side is he'll be too old and well known to pose the same threat. Not so for the vast majority of violent offenders I watch getting processed through the system on a daily basis.

'Murican Canadian
09-05-2017, 07:26 AM
(09-05-2017 05:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm rabid anti capital punishment normally, in this case I could make an exception hell I'd throw the switch myself no pussy lethal injection for those two electrocution with a dry head sponge. FUCKING CUNTS Angry Angry

Having feelings of anger are NORMAL, what makes the death penalty wrong, is long term and even if you don't care about the accused, wallet wise to tax payers alone should make you want to negate it.

The moral problem with the death penalty is that not every case is clear cut, and even government crime labs, when not properly run, combined with underpaid public defense lawyers the risk of wrongly convicting someone is very high, especially with the accused who cannot afford a private lawyer.

It is a myth that nobody innocent ends up in prison. You cannot take this one example out of context of our entire criminal justice system regardless of what the person is accused of.

You have to think about what you would want for yourself if you are falsely accused of ANYTHING, much less murder. Selling a long term climate of revenge poisons society. Justice should be strictly about fact, containment, but equally important, long term economic investment in prevention so there is a reduction of all crimes, violent or not.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2017, 07:56 AM
Those pictures really messed me up, I'm afraid of the murderous rage I feel, I didn't think it was possible to have such a strong desire to torture two human beings to death at the same time as feeling so sad. Sadcryface
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
09-05-2017, 08:05 AM
(09-05-2017 07:56 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Those pictures really messed me up, I'm afraid of the murderous rage I feel, I didn't think it was possible to have such a strong desire to torture two human beings to death at the same time as feeling so sad. Sadcryface

The neocortex and the (metaphoric) heart aren't always in agreement with each other Big Grin

As a short term solution I want whatever will get him out of society, whether it be imprisonment or death. Regardless, I recognize that in the bigger picture both the over reliance on confinement without an end goal in sight and the death penalty as an institution incapable of being applied rationally and consistently are flawed concepts.

But what can I say? If you put these so called parents in front of me and promise me a pardon for whatever I do in the next 30 seconds, I blame my amygdalae for whatever happens next.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
09-05-2017, 08:14 AM
(09-05-2017 07:56 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Those pictures really messed me up, I'm afraid of the murderous rage I feel, I didn't think it was possible to have such a strong desire to torture two human beings to death at the same time as feeling so sad. Sadcryface

For me, the pictures are nasty, but they were not the worst part of it. The story is so sickening, a horror fiction writer could not make it up - it would be too unbelievable. It has made me more conscious of the prevalence of child abuse; to be more watchful of whats going on in kids lives.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
09-05-2017, 08:26 AM
His grandmother apparently harbors some of the same feelings we're having, judging by the dreams she says she's having.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/cri...18199.html

'Murican Canadian
09-05-2017, 09:01 AM
(09-05-2017 08:14 AM)tomilay Wrote:  

For me, the pictures are nasty, but they were not the worst part of it. The story is so sickening, a horror fiction writer could not make it up - it would be too unbelievable. It has made me more conscious of the prevalence of child abuse; to be more watchful of whats going on in kids lives.
To me the pictures and story are interchangeable and symbiotic, its the whole package really especially being a dad of two boys I couldn't ever do that to them I'd rather burn myself alive. Its incomprehensible to me any dad could do that.
09-05-2017, 10:03 AM
Ok so, I live a couple of hours from all this and apparently the eldest daughter is going to university here in the town where I live. Good luck to her in her abnormal psych studies - especially when she starts trying to figure out the actions of her entire family, including herself.

I can tell you right now, just seeing how & where they live - relatively speaking, these are wealthy people. From experience and knowing what I know about today's Department of Children & Families (DCF), in Kansas ... we don't "bother" wealthy people. Yep ... I saw that shit starting up in the early 90s, just as the DCF was becoming privatised. Dodgy

Now, due to several recent "revelations" of abuse, neglect, and even deaths, the DCF has gone through a series of audits which have found it to be failing even minimum standards. The state is being forced to consider de-privatizing the system and returning it to state control.

When shit like this happens and people are just dumbfounded as to how this could have gone unnoticed, I always think that there was one person who just "didn't want to get involved". That is really all it takes - at least it used to be, until privatisation.

"I don't want to get involved" ... is a bit how people naturally are around here but when it becomes systemic, it does nothing but make a ready place for tragedy to happen.

This kid was 7 years old - wasn't he in school? If not, why not? WTF?!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein