He Murdered His Son And Fed Him to Pigs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2017, 11:54 AM
RE: He Murdered His Son And Fed Him to Pigs
(09-05-2017 10:03 AM)kim Wrote:  Ok so, I live a couple of hours from all this and apparently the eldest daughter is going to university here in the town where I live. Good luck to her in her abnormal psych studies - especially when she starts trying to figure out the actions of her entire family, including herself.

I can tell you right now, just seeing how & where they live - relatively speaking, these are wealthy people. From experience and knowing what I know about today's Department of Children & Families (DCF), in Kansas ... we don't "bother" wealthy people. Yep ... I saw that shit starting up in the early 90s, just as the DCF was becoming privatised. Dodgy

Now, due to several recent "revelations" of abuse, neglect, and even deaths, the DCF has gone through a series of audits which have found it to be failing even minimum standards. The state is being forced to consider de-privatizing the system and returning it to state control.

When shit like this happens and people are just dumbfounded as to how this could have gone unnoticed, I always think that there was one person who just "didn't want to get involved". That is really all it takes - at least it used to be, until privatisation.

"I don't want to get involved" ... is a bit how people naturally are around here but when it becomes systemic, it does nothing but make a ready place for tragedy to happen.

This kid was 7 years old - wasn't he in school? If not, why not? WTF?!

The abomination that is the excuse of homeschooling?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2017, 12:50 PM
(09-05-2017 11:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The abomination that is the excuse of homeschooling?

Was he homeschooled?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
09-05-2017, 01:52 PM
(09-05-2017 12:50 PM)kim Wrote:  
(09-05-2017 11:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The abomination that is the excuse of homeschooling?

Was he homeschooled?

I have no idea but it would not be an unreasonable hypothesis to suppose, I mean he was starved and beaten so homeschooling wasn't probably on their agenda but it would be a wonderful excuse to enable those fuckers to abuse him without arousing suspicion.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-05-2017, 02:00 PM
(09-05-2017 12:50 PM)kim Wrote:  

Was he homeschooled?

It would appear that he was home-schooled according to this story http://cjonline.com/news/education/2017-...orm-kansas

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
09-05-2017, 02:36 PM
Holy shit! I know this child's grandmother! Know of her, anyway - I bought a chair from her at a yard sale a few years ago - I recognize the house behind her in the photo! She lives in the town where I do.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
09-05-2017, 02:55 PM
(09-05-2017 02:00 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(09-05-2017 12:50 PM)kim Wrote:  Was he homeschooled?

It would appear that he was home-schooled according to this story http://cjonline.com/news/education/2017-...orm-kansas

Yep - what did I previously say?
Quote:Woodruff said government agencies, such as DCF, knew about Adrian and “did not perform their job.”

There you go. Dodgy
The privitization of social programs just leaves the door open to social crime and for criminals to flourish.

09-05-2017, 03:08 PM
All I know for sure is those two vile cunts need to die in fear and in pain, period. Angry Angry Angry
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Yes - this is freak behavior - not quite the known, parental abuse type of behavior. This is freaky, experimental, Mengele kind of torture.

I think the photo documentation is quite telling. Serial killers do that in order to relive the stimulating rush of the origional act.

Pretty fucking creepy.

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post