He's Not MY President

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2017, 11:13 AM
He's Not MY President
I remember a fair number of dingbats saying this about President Obama.

Now the whackadoodles are saying the same about President Trump.

Exactly what does this statement "not MY President" mean?

If you live in this country - you go by our laws.

If you're in our military - you're subject to the President's orders.

As near as I can tell - the statement is an display of impotent rage - of a sore loser who doesn't like the results of an election.

Maybe somebody has a rational explanation of this - but I'm betting it'll just be more leg wetting crybaby shit.

And for the record, I didn't vote for Bozo Orange - so don't fucking blame me.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2017, 11:16 AM
RE: He's Not MY President
Lots of people are ashamed that he was able to become president in their country.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
20-02-2017, 11:20 AM
(20-02-2017 11:16 AM)Dom Wrote:  Lots of people are ashamed that he was able to become president in their country.

Quite true.

I'm more amused. It's sorta like a train wreck -- if the train had Barnum and Baily's Circus on board...... Nothing like a bunch of distorted circus freaks all mangled up.... (although this administration will probably give it a run for their money).

It still doesn't make the statement logical, or realistic.

The clown IS still President.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-02-2017, 11:23 AM
It's just like saying he does not speak for me, even though officially he does when abroad. In today's interconnected world, it lets people in other parts know that this country is not necessarily overflowing with nuts.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post
20-02-2017, 11:25 AM
(20-02-2017 11:13 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  As near as I can tell - the statement is an display of impotent rage - of a sore loser who doesn't like the results of an election.

If you weren't such an ornery old geezer with a bum leg you might see it as meh, just another manner of expressing personal disapproval and/or discontent. Unless they're up in your grill. Then you could put them in a wood chipper to flavor your maple syrup. Yes

#sigh
20-02-2017, 11:34 AM
(20-02-2017 11:23 AM)tomilay Wrote:  It's just like saying he does not speak for me, even though officially he does when abroad. In today's interconnected world, it lets people in other parts know that this country is not necessarily overflowing with nuts.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2017, 11:49 AM
Until credible evidence to the contrary is presented to the American people, I'll keep believing that puppet is a Russian tool. I'm not going to call a traitor my president.

As for the legitimacy of his office, puppet's claims that millions of people voted illegally in the election already negate the legitimacy of his victory. That's just a technicality, though.

I obey the laws, pay my taxes, serve on juries, contribute to my communities, etc., but I'm not going to call puppet my president. The rest of you are free to do what you like.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
20-02-2017, 12:07 PM
Obama lied: "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor". That was the lie of the year.
He lied that youtube video is the reason 4 Americans were killed.
He lied that he didn't know that crooked Hillary had secret server. When he said this in front of the camera he knew it was a lie.
So, Obama is a liar.
I have no doubt that he lied with straight face when he said that there is no a smidgen of corruption when he talked about IRS.

But I have never said: "he is not my president".
I also want to say that it doesn't bother me when someone says about current president "he is not my president". Who cares?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
20-02-2017, 12:15 PM
(20-02-2017 12:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  Obama lied: ...

So what? The only president (perhaps the only person) who never lied is the fictional version of George Washington. The real George Washington probably told as many lies as every other president. Obama is not at all special in that regard.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
20-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Trump lies. So what?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED