He's Not MY President

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2017, 12:20 PM
RE: He's Not MY President
(20-02-2017 12:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  Trump lies. So what?

Trump lies constantly and habitually. The real problem is that this is not his worst quality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like Grasshopper's post
20-02-2017, 12:22 PM
(20-02-2017 12:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  He lied that he didn't know that crooked Hillary had secret server.

Man, those were the heady days of campaigning weren't they? Before the President of the United States senior staffers began using a private email server, and an app that deletes messages as soon as they're sent from your history, and started reviewing classified documents in front of tons of guests without security clearances and the staff of where he's eating whom also lack security clearances.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
20-02-2017, 12:23 PM

He sucks at it. That's what's wrong with it. When the whole world can see in two seconds and a cell phone that you're lying and worse yet, about inconsequential irrelevant shit that just accidentally farted into your feeble mind to begin with, you're not doing it right. I expect a more skillful liar in a president.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-02-2017, 12:24 PM
It's entirely natural that people don't want to associate with someone so horrible. I can't blame them.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
20-02-2017, 12:29 PM
(20-02-2017 12:20 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

Trump lies constantly and habitually. The real problem is that this is not his worst quality.
He lies, and then he lies about having lied, and then lies that other people are lying about his lies.

I just don't get this whole Obama/Hilary did x, so it's ok if Trump does x too (or vice versa) Where are your fucking standards? Why the hell are you happy to accept that shit from anyone, let alone the person in charge of your country, whatever flavour they might be?

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
[+] 6 users Like ukatheist's post
20-02-2017, 12:34 PM
(20-02-2017 12:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

He sucks at it. That's what's wrong with it. When the whole world can see in two seconds and a cell phone that you're lying and worse yet, about inconsequential irrelevant shit that just accidentally farted into your feeble mind to begin with, you're not doing it right. I expect a more skillful liar in a president.

I prefer to have a president who sucks at it then the one who is very, very good at it.
What else did Obama lie to us?
What secret did he hide from American people?
May be one day we will find out.
But if he DELETED/destroyed the evidence we won't. He might be better at this than crooked Hillary.

Obama was not that transparent as he promised to be. But again that was one of his lies. Evil_monster

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
20-02-2017, 12:38 PM
(20-02-2017 12:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

This was actually one of my biggest beefs with Clinton during the campaign. She kept getting caught up in amateurish mistakes compared to how skillful she usually was at covering things. At one point I even found myself saying, "Come on Hillary, I figured you had been running a covert campaign against Sanders within the DNC, but getting caught? You're a better politician than this."

Need to think of a witty signature.
20-02-2017, 12:40 PM
(20-02-2017 12:29 PM)ukatheist Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 12:20 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Trump lies constantly and habitually. The real problem is that this is not his worst quality.
He lies, and then he lies about having lied, and then lies that other people are lying about his lies.

I just don't get this whole Obama/Hilary did x, so it's ok if Trump does x too (or vice versa) Where are your fucking standards? Why the hell are you happy to accept that shit from anyone, let alone the person in charge of your country, whatever flavour they might be?

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

This is easy, Alla is a pure partisan, she does not care about the truth or what is actually happening so long as her "team" is winning. Since Trump is on her team she needs to defend the indefensible so she just makes false equivalency statements to try and play the "Both Parties are horrible" card when anyone who is not a dyed in the wool republican can easily see the vast difference and how much worse this clown show of a presidency is then the previous administration. George W. Bush was a mediocre to bad President but he was at least competent enough to actually run the company, Trump is too incompetent to even do that.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-02-2017, 01:07 PM
People screamed when Obama made even the slightest mistake. T.rump fucks up continuously and they say "So what?" Hypocrisy runs rampant these days.
[+] 7 users Like Gawdzilla's post
20-02-2017, 01:16 PM
He's not MY president.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post