He's Not MY President

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2017, 03:01 PM
RE: He's Not MY President
(21-02-2017 02:47 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(21-02-2017 02:45 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Concern about his bottom line could well be driving the President's stupid decisions and statements.

Which, in this case, wouldn't be stupid but shrewd.

Well, complying with an extortionists demands is probably wise, but the shrewd man doesn't put himself in the position to be extorted.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2017, 03:14 PM
(20-02-2017 06:25 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 04:15 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  History will note that, like 2001-2008, the office was for all practical purposes vacant.

I wish that were the case. This "administration" isn't a zero though, it's a huge negative. When they get done with education and the environment and consumer protection and everything else they have targeted this country will need decades to recover.

Aye.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
22-02-2017, 02:46 PM
Edit: Wrong thread, apologies.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-02-2017, 08:33 PM
(20-02-2017 11:20 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It still doesn't make the statement logical, or realistic.

The clown IS still President.
It is meant to contrast with the normal situation where a reasonably competent actor is elected and even if they're not who you voted for, you still respect them for the sake of the office, and winning fair and square.

That convention stretches when you're dealing with someone who is abusing civil norms and the implicit rules of governance in ways that erode democratic institutions and normalizes, inspires and amplifies bad behavior in others.
[+] 2 users Like mordant's post
22-02-2017, 09:20 PM
(20-02-2017 12:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  Obama lied: "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor". That was the lie of the year.
He lied that youtube video is the reason 4 Americans were killed.
He lied that he didn't know that crooked Hillary had secret server. When he said this in front of the camera he knew it was a lie.
So, Obama is a liar.
I have no doubt that he lied with straight face when he said that there is no a smidgen of corruption when he talked about IRS.

But I have never said: "he is not my president".
I also want to say that it doesn't bother me when someone says about current president "he is not my president". Who cares?

Jesus said "Judge not, lest YOU be judged", why is it you think you can ignore him ?
You actually have no proof that anything you say is true. None.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-02-2017, 10:10 PM
(22-02-2017 09:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 12:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  Obama lied: "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor". That was the lie of the year.
He lied that youtube video is the reason 4 Americans were killed.
He lied that he didn't know that crooked Hillary had secret server. When he said this in front of the camera he knew it was a lie.
So, Obama is a liar.
I have no doubt that he lied with straight face when he said that there is no a smidgen of corruption when he talked about IRS.

But I have never said: "he is not my president".
I also want to say that it doesn't bother me when someone says about current president "he is not my president". Who cares?

Jesus said "Judge not, lest YOU be judged", why is it you think you can ignore him ?
You actually have no proof that anything you say is true. None.

Why are Christians who actually follow that idea so rare?