He the my brother in elephant is similar.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: He the my brother in elephant is similar.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I are teh Kong erve te Mewountarns arve Abesirdieity. Al erve dem degeahns sher bert B-4 may. Ivre yarp yurndarctood zert, garve yarpelf r cerrcay. Translation: I am the Kong of the Mountains of Absurdity. All of the dragons shall bow before me. If you understood this(that^, not this) then give a Sear Key.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Random One's post
20-06-2016, 08:28 AM
My own signature.

I are teh Kong erve te Mewountarns arve Abesirdieity. Al erve dem degeahns sher bert B-4 may. Ivre yarp yurndarctood zert, garve yarpelf r cerrcay. Translation: I am the Kong of the Mountains of Absurdity. All of the dragons shall bow before me. If you understood this(that^, not this) then give a Sear Key.
20-06-2016, 08:53 AM
(19-06-2016 08:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  Deepak

Offtopic

There you go again, Pablo. Your chimp avatar's face matched your comment. I mean, it's so funny. Maybe I've just started noticing it and now I'm concentrating on it more.

Anyway, let's get back to this fascinating topic. Popcorn

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-06-2016, 10:12 AM
Meant farsenating did they not, did, si.

20-06-2016, 10:32 AM
"I just want to say that being chosen as this month's Miss August is an honor I'll remember for as long as I can. I'm a freshman in my fourth year at UCLA and my goal is to become a veterinarian because I love children."

-Julie Brown, 'Cause I'm a Blonde

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
20-06-2016, 11:14 AM
U vant 2 hatch a pig on my carrosel?! I dear speech, hats are like Jupiter too.

20-06-2016, 11:36 AM
My borogroves need to be remimsyed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
20-06-2016, 11:57 AM
If a you pizza, and sharks be it, do instincts fire trumbones?

20-06-2016, 12:19 PM
[quote='dancefortwo' pid='1016662' dateline='1466391358']
This thread doesn't make any sense. I'm so confused.[quote]

"The point this was, deer compadre"- Father Möbius "Comrade" Kenobi, The Tales From Admiral Sheapheard, Section 35AE, Book 1XXXXX. DISTRICT 666 PUBLISHING CO, DEFIANCE, MIDDLE EARTH, ASGUARD, SOLANA GALAXY.

20-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Please, Colonel, spare me the prime rib of cuckoidery, and give only to the Pope the largest of armchair regalements.