He who must not be named, and other stuff.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: He who must not be named, and other stuff.
Got yer back Dom. Thumbsup

Ha! This is great - I especially liked the Limbaugh captioned pic. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
02-07-2012, 12:42 AM

I didn't realize this post even existed until it was brought to my attention via PM by someone I consider to be cool. I never visit this section, so I never saw it. Now I feel like Barnes going down into the den of pot-somking Elias-lovers right after I killed him. I'm at work or I'd post a "Platoon" video of it.

Let me say first that you all need to stop studying me like I'm the latest theistic bug you just caught. There are rational people who believe in God. You all seem to care more about what I write about atheism than I do. I don't think I even give a shit about atheism anymore, except for the fact that it's wrong, and you all seem pretty smart and a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

You call me a troll, but if I was a troll, why am I still here? I write what I believe, and some of you can't emotionally handle it, which only makes me LMMFAO. I can see you all face-burried in your mom's tits bawling you head off, "He said I was an atheistic pile of shit, mom...he just typed it like it was nothing!"

But I digress.

Honestly, it's really easy to get rid of He who must not be named. Just stop with the BS idea that there is no God. God is the monistic fundamental consciousness, and you need to start living your lives like you have a purpose in this world and the next. There is simply no time left for the nihilism of atheism. And that's as nice as I can put it. This is me being nice!
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Egor's post
02-07-2012, 02:29 AM
I simply can not believe that we are having this conversation AGAIN! Seriously people, can you not have one person on this forum that has a bit more extreme views on religion? Are you afraid or confused with somebody that thinks rather differently? How hard is it to understand his point of view and be objective about him?

Jesus Christ...

Hey Egor, you just continue on your marry way, ignore the haters. There are people here that value your opinion and like to see you here. Even if we are demonic atheists...

P.S.

We should be happy to have someone like Egor here, so that we can learn, we can see and talk different opinions, different views on religion and our world. Can you not learn form someone like Egor? Can you not expand your view and understanding of religions? I see him as someone that is helping me understand people like him better and I am grateful for that. Knowledge and understanding, knowledge and understanding...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
02-07-2012, 02:50 AM

(02-07-2012 02:29 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hey Egor, you just continue on your marry way, ignore the haters. There are people here that value your opinion and like to see you here. Even if we are demonic atheists...

Thanks, Filox. And I learn a lot from being here. And I no longer think atheists are bad people, not for being atheists anyway. The book "The Shack" changed all that for me. I think atheists are wrong, but at the same time, I can't be sure I'm not an atheist.

I believe God is the monistic fundamental consciousness. That means I think you are God and I am God, and everything is made from the substance of God, and God is simply making you and I think we are not Him in order to amuse Himself in some way. But here's the thing: If God is really just another word for our higher self, then there is no God, because God can't have a God. If consciousness is the ultimate substance of all things, and if we are growing into an awareness of who we are--that is that we are that consciousness--then when we arrive, we will come to know the ultimate truth: We will say, "I am real, but nothing else is, and there is no God--just me."

It's new-agey, I admit, but I think there's abundant proof that it's true.

So, am I an atheist or not? Consider
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Egor's post
02-07-2012, 02:50 AM
(02-07-2012 12:42 AM)Egor Wrote:  I didn't realize this post even existed until it was brought to my attention via PM by someone I consider to be cool. I never visit this section, so I never saw it. Now I feel like Barnes going down into the den of pot-somking Elias-lovers right after I killed him. I'm at work or I'd post a "Platoon" video of it.

Let me say first that you all need to stop studying me like I'm the latest theistic bug you just caught. There are rational people who believe in God. You all seem to care more about what I write about atheism than I do. I don't think I even give a shit about atheism anymore, except for the fact that it's wrong, and you all seem pretty smart and a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

You call me a troll, but if I was a troll, why am I still here? I write what I believe, and some of you can't emotionally handle it, which only makes me LMMFAO. I can see you all face-burried in your mom's tits bawling you head off, "He said I was an atheistic pile of shit, mom...he just typed it like it was nothing!"

But I digress.

Honestly, it's really easy to get rid of He who must not be named. Just stop with the BS idea that there is no God. God is the monistic fundamental consciousness, and you need to start living your lives like you have a purpose in this world and the next. There is simply no time left for the nihilism of atheism. And that's as nice as I can put it. This is me being nice!
[Image: 200px-Trollface.svg.png]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
02-07-2012, 03:36 AM
(02-07-2012 02:29 AM)Filox Wrote:  I simply can not believe that we are having this conversation AGAIN! Seriously people, can you not have one person on this forum that has a bit more extreme views on religion? Are you afraid or confused with somebody that thinks rather differently? How hard is it to understand his point of view and be objective about him?

Jesus Christ...

Hey Egor, you just continue on your marry way, ignore the haters. There are people here that value your opinion and like to see you here. Even if we are demonic atheists...

P.S.

We should be happy to have someone like Egor here, so that we can learn, we can see and talk different opinions, different views on religion and our world. Can you not learn form someone like Egor? Can you not expand your view and understanding of religions? I see him as someone that is helping me understand people like him better and I am grateful for that. Knowledge and understanding, knowledge and understanding...

Filox, there is nothing that I've seen here that's anything like any other threads. Did you read/understand what was written here?

Kim summed it up nicely here.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
02-07-2012, 03:37 AM
(02-07-2012 02:50 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(02-07-2012 02:29 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hey Egor, you just continue on your marry way, ignore the haters. There are people here that value your opinion and like to see you here. Even if we are demonic atheists...

Thanks, Filox. And I learn a lot from being here. And I no longer think atheists are bad people, not for being atheists anyway. The book "The Shack" changed all that for me. I think atheists are wrong, but at the same time, I can't be sure I'm not an atheist.

I believe God is the monistic fundamental consciousness. That means I think you are God and I am God, and everything is made from the substance of God, and God is simply making you and I think we are not Him in order to amuse Himself in some way. But here's the thing: If God is really just another word for our higher self, then there is no God, because God can't have a God. If consciousness is the ultimate substance of all things, and if we are growing into an awareness of who we are--that is that we are that consciousness--then when we arrive, we will come to know the ultimate truth: We will say, "I am real, but nothing else is, and there is no God--just me."

Nice. But I can't answer that, not precise. I would still call you a believer, rather than atheist, as you do believe (have faith) in something greater, the conciousness, even if it is attributed to us, humans. It is some higher form that can be called "a God", so therefore you are more theist than atheist. But it is still a cool new approach and I approve this message. Smile

Peace.

-Hunter S. Thompson
02-07-2012, 04:11 AM
(02-07-2012 03:36 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(02-07-2012 02:29 AM)Filox Wrote:  I simply can not believe that we are having this conversation AGAIN! Seriously people, can you not have one person on this forum that has a bit more extreme views on religion? Are you afraid or confused with somebody that thinks rather differently? How hard is it to understand his point of view and be objective about him?

Jesus Christ...

P.S.

Filox, there is nothing that I've seen here that's anything like any other threads. Did you read/understand what was written here?

Kim summed it up nicely here.

Ah, but you see, you were talking about consequences, I was talking about the cause. Now, take my post, send it back to past, a week should be enough and then you will not do what you did, and you will not need to ever start this thread... Simple, ay?

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
02-07-2012, 04:41 AM
(02-07-2012 02:50 AM)Egor Wrote:  

[Image: neoatcomputer.jpg]
I think you are not a theist. Just to clarify, you do not really believe in a higher being, but you believe that there is a single universal consciousness linking everybody and everything together such that basically every one and everything is the same person? Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on your theory, are you saying that I am basically you, and you are basically me, and at the same time, you are also a tree, a flower, and a rock at the same time?

What then is the smallest thing to have a consciousness? How do non-living thing have consciousness if indeed as you say consciousness is the ultimate substance of all things?

Thank you. I'm really curious on what you believe.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
02-07-2012, 04:55 AM
Hmmmm... I would explain it differently. As far as I understood it, we all form a higher consciousness and that can be interpreted like a higher being. That consciousness is, well, consciousness, and that makes it a being. So the sentence: "God didn't make men, men made God" is pretty true in this case. We do not need to be the same person, we each contributed a bit to that "great consciousness" and that all makes us connected, but not the same. Material things do not need to have consciousness, only living things.

Egor, please elaborate your side of the view. This can all be moved somewhere else, a s well. Do you have some post where you already started this theme?

-Hunter S. Thompson