He who shall not be named.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2015, 03:31 AM
He who shall not be named.
So my in laws had a cookout for father's day and me and my wife decided to attend since there was nothing decent on TV. So we show up early to set up and stuff due to fact no one ever helps set up but always want to take home extras.

In the middle of setting out the food my mother in law ask me to get the angel eggs. Me being the curious kid that I am I proceed to ask what those are because I'd never heard or angel eggs. She looks at me like I'm crazy and goes "you never heard of angel eggs." So after she figures out that I really don't know she say she meant devil(yes pronounced just like that) eggs. She even whispered it like it the guy was in the other room(made me turn around to check lol)

I was just in awe. I respond back(laughing I might add) "you do know it's deviled eggs not devil eggs?and when is it off limits to even say the guys name?". She just walked off and I turn to my wife crying laughing. She just kind of smirked since she's undercover and all.

I mean are these people serious? Now words have special powers? Like the word is in the fucking bible what happens when you're reading in church you just omit it? These people never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like MrKrispy601's post
24-06-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: He who shall not be named.
Other evidence of stupidity -- those morons who use "G-d" instead of "God" -- when in fact -- "God" is a generic term - like "man". It's not even a proper name.

And of course anyone who uses "The N Word" or spells it "n****r"... Oh shut up -- we all know you're trying to pretend you don't know the word "nigger". Or you're too "moral" to say it.

It doesn't prove you're moral - it proves you're an idiot.

You prove yourself to be decent by not calling people names, and treating them well.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
24-06-2015, 03:39 AM
GET, THE, FUCK, OUT, OF, AMERICA.

The place is going the way of Imperial Rome circa 450 anyway. The Vandals are coming and Atilla is really ticked off.

The place is, and I mean this, full of Americans. Tongue

(jk) Big Grin

But strangely true. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
24-06-2015, 03:42 AM
(24-06-2015 03:31 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  So my in laws had a cookout for father's day and me and my wife decided to attend since there was nothing decent on TV. So we show up early to set up and stuff due to fact no one ever helps set up but always want to take home extras.

In the middle of setting out the food my mother in law ask me to get the angel eggs. Me being the curious kid that I am I proceed to ask what those are because I'd never heard or angel eggs. She looks at me like I'm crazy and goes "you never heard of angel eggs." So after she figures out that I really don't know she say she meant devil(yes pronounced just like that) eggs. She even whispered it like it the guy was in the other room(made me turn around to check lol)

I was just in awe. I respond back(laughing I might add) "you do know it's deviled eggs not devil eggs?and when is it off limits to even say the guys name?". She just walked off and I turn to my wife crying laughing. She just kind of smirked since she's undercover and all.

I mean are these people serious? Now words have special powers? Like the word is in the fucking bible what happens when you're reading in church you just omit it? These people never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

chistians believe that some sky daddy was so powerful that he could create a universe 14 billion light years across in 6 days and yet was so bleedin' knacked on the 7th day that he needed to rest.

christians believe that ghosts can rape women who can then get pregnant and still remain virgins.

christians believe that we should pray to something that knows our every thought long before we do.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that chistians are dumb fucks.

FFS, what do expect?Big Grin

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
24-06-2015, 03:49 AM
(24-06-2015 03:37 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Other evidence of stupidity -- those morons who use "G-d" instead of "God" -- when in fact -- "God" is a generic term - like "man". It's not even a proper name.

And of course anyone who uses "The N Word" or spells it "n****r"... Oh shut up -- we all know you're trying to pretend you don't know the word "nigger". Or you're too "moral" to say it.

You prove yourself to be decent by not calling people names, and treating them well.

Oh I fucking HATE that shit. When someone is talking to me about saying the "N" word it's like we all know what you meant so stop pussy footing. Only idiots let words affect them as such. In regards to the word nigger most black people don't understand people call you that to get a reaction and when you do you've conceded. Me personally I don't give two shit because I'm a fucking adult.
[+] 1 user Likes MrKrispy601's post
24-06-2015, 03:53 AM
In Australia we usually call black Americans, Americans.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 9 users Like Banjo's post
24-06-2015, 03:56 AM
(24-06-2015 03:49 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  
(24-06-2015 03:37 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Other evidence of stupidity -- those morons who use "G-d" instead of "God" -- when in fact -- "God" is a generic term - like "man". It's not even a proper name.

Oh I fucking HATE that shit. When someone is talking to me about saying the "N" word it's like we all know what you meant so stop pussy footing. Only idiots let words affect them as such. In regards to the word nigger most black people don't understand people call you that to get a reaction and when you do you've conceded. Me personally I don't give two shit because I'm a fucking adult.

Some people just want to be offended.

Interestingly - I can recall a time - when I was a wee lad -- our neighbor lady - took offense to being called "black" -- she told me it was proper to call her "colored" or "negro"....

A generational thing, I suppose.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-06-2015, 04:37 AM
(24-06-2015 03:53 AM)Banjo Wrote:  In Australia we usually call black Americans, Americans.

But what do you call Black players on the All Blacks?

It's a good thing there is no biblical character hardly in the book with the name, Hard-boiled or we would have to only call those "easter hunting" eggs.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
24-06-2015, 05:00 AM
(24-06-2015 04:37 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It's a good thing there is no biblical character hardly in the book with the name, Hard-boiled or we would have to only call those "easter hunting" eggs.

Kiwis. I am originally from Melbourne and have zero interest in rugby.

Banjo.
24-06-2015, 05:52 AM
Years ago, I was playing Diablo II when I still lived at my parent's house. They had another couple over for dinner, and I was playing when they arrived. The mom asked what I was playing and I told her. I could hear her in the next room quietly telling her husband in an annoyed tone "Diablo means Devil".

I didn't let them know I heard, but I was tempted to say "You know, the purpose of the game is to stop Diablo, not worship him.".