He who shall not be named.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2015, 06:05 AM
RE: He who shall not be named.
Even in all my years in the south, I have never heard them called 'angel eggs'...guess you do learn something new everyday.

Do angel eggs come with a tiny harp?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-06-2015, 07:24 AM
Why is there a thread about Voldemort? Tongue Maybe it's like Blood Mary where if you say it three times he will appear.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-06-2015, 07:38 AM
(24-06-2015 07:24 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Why is there a thread about Voldemort? Tongue Maybe it's like Blood Mary where if you say it three times he will appear.

I thought this may be a thread about Sye.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
24-06-2015, 07:38 AM

I'm sorry, I'm just having trouble juxtaposing the notions of angels and paprika.
24-06-2015, 08:31 AM
(24-06-2015 05:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-06-2015 04:37 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It's a good thing there is no biblical character hardly in the book with the name, Hard-boiled or we would have to only call those "easter hunting" eggs.

Kiwis. I am originally from Melbourne and have zero interest in rugby.

Blasphemy!

Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-06-2015, 08:45 AM
So, did the angel eggs taste any better with that name?

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
24-06-2015, 08:47 AM
(24-06-2015 08:45 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  So, did the angel eggs taste any better with that name?

Wouldn't know I fucking hate eggs.
24-06-2015, 08:49 AM
(24-06-2015 03:31 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  So my in laws had a cookout for father's day and me and my wife decided to attend since there was nothing decent on TV. So we show up early to set up and stuff due to fact no one ever helps set up but always want to take home extras.

In the middle of setting out the food my mother in law ask me to get the angel eggs. Me being the curious kid that I am I proceed to ask what those are because I'd never heard or angel eggs. She looks at me like I'm crazy and goes "you never heard of angel eggs." So after she figures out that I really don't know she say she meant devil(yes pronounced just like that) eggs. She even whispered it like it the guy was in the other room(made me turn around to check lol)

I was just in awe. I respond back(laughing I might add) "you do know it's deviled eggs not devil eggs?and when is it off limits to even say the guys name?". She just walked off and I turn to my wife crying laughing. She just kind of smirked since she's undercover and all.

I mean are these people serious? Now words have special powers? Like the word is in the fucking bible what happens when you're reading in church you just omit it? These people never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

Last Christmas my aunt said the same thing. "Angel eggs". I knew what she meant though because I know how religious she is.
24-06-2015, 09:11 AM
(24-06-2015 03:49 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  
(24-06-2015 03:37 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Other evidence of stupidity -- those morons who use "G-d" instead of "God" -- when in fact -- "God" is a generic term - like "man". It's not even a proper name.

And of course anyone who uses "The N Word" or spells it "n****r"... Oh shut up -- we all know you're trying to pretend you don't know the word "nigger". Or you're too "moral" to say it.

It doesn't prove you're moral - it proves you're an idiot.

You prove yourself to be decent by not calling people names, and treating them well.

Oh I fucking HATE that shit. When someone is talking to me about saying the "N" word it's like we all know what you meant so stop pussy footing. Only idiots let words affect them as such. In regards to the word nigger most black people don't understand people call you that to get a reaction and when you do you've conceded. Me personally I don't give two shit because I'm a fucking adult.

That may be the case but evening using the word 'nigger', much less calling a black person one in America is damn near a federal crime.

The subject is so taboo that even attempts to discuss will get you labeled a racist.
24-06-2015, 09:12 AM
Let's see how many other things this could apply to, off the top of my head:

The angel is in the details.

Stuck between the angel and the deep blue sea.

The angel knows more because he is old than because he is the angel.

She has an angel-may-care attitude.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post