Health or Homeless.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-03-2012, 09:23 AM
RE: Health or Homeless.
(16-03-2012 09:18 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Have you tried snacking throughout the day in small amounts so that you don't feel like you just ate? If your physical appearance is what bothers you I can help you with a diet and exercise that will keep you full of healthy food and in great shape.

I'm super skinny, so it isn't my looks..
just the way I feel.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2012, 09:25 AM
(16-03-2012 09:23 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 09:18 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Have you tried snacking throughout the day in small amounts so that you don't feel like you just ate? If your physical appearance is what bothers you I can help you with a diet and exercise that will keep you full of healthy food and in great shape.

just the way I feel.

Yeah but if you're bulimic there's a reason why you're skinny.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
16-03-2012, 09:26 AM
(16-03-2012 09:25 AM)germanyt Wrote:  

just the way I feel.

I know, but I just can't stop..

bemore

16-03-2012, 09:32 AM
(16-03-2012 09:26 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 09:25 AM)germanyt Wrote:  

just the way I feel.

I know, but I just can't stop..

As an experiment for a few days I suggest snacking instead of eating whole meals. Sounds like the feeling of a full stomach triggers the urge to purge. Perhaps eating tiny amounts all day will relieve this feeling. It's also widely believed that eating numerous small meals per day is healthier than eating a few large meals because it helps maintain insulin levels.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
16-03-2012, 09:33 AM
(16-03-2012 09:32 AM)germanyt Wrote:  As an experiment for a few days I suggest snacking instead of eating whole meals. Sounds like the feeling of a full stomach triggers the urge to purge. Perhaps eating tiny amounts all day will relieve this feeling. It's also widely believed that eating numerous small meals per day is healthier than eating a few large meals because it helps maintain insulin levels.

I'll try that, starting in about an hour.
Lunch and plus I'm going to Lindsay's today and I don't want her to see that side of me..
Thank you.

bemore

16-03-2012, 09:34 AM
And tell your school counselor.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-03-2012, 09:34 AM
(16-03-2012 09:34 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  And tell your school counselor.

Undecided

bemore

16-03-2012, 09:35 AM
(16-03-2012 09:34 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 09:34 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  And tell your school counselor.

Undecided

Grrr.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-03-2012, 09:36 AM
(16-03-2012 09:33 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  
(16-03-2012 09:32 AM)germanyt Wrote:  As an experiment for a few days I suggest snacking instead of eating whole meals. Sounds like the feeling of a full stomach triggers the urge to purge. Perhaps eating tiny amounts all day will relieve this feeling. It's also widely believed that eating numerous small meals per day is healthier than eating a few large meals because it helps maintain insulin levels.

I'll try that, starting in about an hour.
Lunch and plus I'm going to Lindsay's today and I don't want her to see that side of me..
Thank you.

I suspect that getting through a few days without that feeling will make you a little more comfortable having food in your stomach. If it doesn't seem to be getting better in a few days I highly recommend seeing a doctor. There may be deeper psycological reasons for this habit that standard habit breaking techniques can't fix. Lemme know how it goes.

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
16-03-2012, 09:52 AM
We're very serious legend this issue is an issue primarily because you are keeping it to yourself. Get help and it will all be fine that much faster. Perhaps Germanyt's advice will help, but you should look into this more anyway. If there is a way to convince your mind/body to change then look for it.

Help is generally available to all, all they need to do is ask the right questions. Learn this now and your life will be much easier.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post