Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2013, 11:51 PM
Hear Ye, Hear Ye
As most of you are aware Chas decided to step down from his role as Super-Mod last week. After much bitching, fighting, and one brutal double-fist punch to the nut-sack (yeah, I watched The Sitter a few days ago) the team have to come to a consensus on a new Super-Mod. A big thank you to aurora for agreeing to step up.

We've also decided to remove the 'Plumbers' group. It wasn't a necessary thing to have and had just become confusing considering our main tech guy wasn't in that group anyway. Filox has now been made a moderator instead.

Finally, the Rules Thread has been altered to include these changes. There have also been a few other minor changes to the thread made. The rules themselves are still the same, the changes are minor things such as the re-phrasing of a few sentences, the removal of the 'caveats' heading, and the addition of information on being a contributing member. Here's the link for anyone who wants to read/scrutinize/masturbate over them.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
15-04-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: Hear Ye, Hear Ye
Just like that? no power struggle? no intrigue and deception? this is so disappointing Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post
15-04-2013, 03:04 AM
Oh there was a power struggle. 'Twas cut-throat. You don' wanna know what Aurora had to do to get that job Hobo
15-04-2013, 03:06 AM
wtf happened?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
15-04-2013, 03:18 AM
(15-04-2013 03:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  wtf happened?

Palace intrigue is best left to those who wish to participate. 'Tis to far o'er the heads of us simple serfs.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
15-04-2013, 04:06 AM
(15-04-2013 03:18 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Palace intrigue is best left to those who wish to participate. 'Tis to far o'er the heads of us simple serfs.
Yeah, but I thought real power was in the hands of the people, not those who govern them Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
15-04-2013, 04:21 AM
Chas is gone, long live aurora.

Well dones and thank yous to both.

Thumbsup

I have no idea what you do but it is appreciated anyway.

15-04-2013, 04:53 AM
May we never know what happened to the great CHAStiser and may it never happen to us. I just want to say, it wasn't me. Drinking Beverage Aurora, I've enjoyed your posts in the past and I will keep doing so.
15-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Chas is gone? Sad
I liked that old fuck, where as I couldn't care less if aurora fell in front of bus true story.

sadface.

Now who the fuck am I suppose to pick on for having wrinkly skin that puffs up like a sail boat in the wind? [yoda]Bullshit this is[/yoda]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-04-2013, 10:03 AM
(15-04-2013 10:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Chas is gone? Sad
I liked that old fuck, where as I couldn't care less if aurora fell in front of bus true story.

sadface.

Now who the fuck am I suppose to pick on for having wrinkly skin that puffs up like a sail boat in the wind? [yoda]Bullshit this is[/yoda]

Muffs, I volunteer my services for harrassment.