Hear Ye, Hear Ye Fellow Forum Members

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Hear Ye, Hear Ye Fellow Forum Members
It has come to my attention that we have a troll problem. And unfortunately this is how we have been responding: 

This is how to dispose of the troll properly.

In other words leave it alone and like MAGIC it will leave.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: Hear Ye, Hear Ye Fellow Forum Members
Nah, we're good.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
01-09-2013, 10:56 PM
I see no trolls.

I see frightened, injured, fluffy animals with broken wings and splinters in their paws.

They are crying out for our love.

They are seeking attention.

Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
01-09-2013, 11:18 PM
(01-09-2013 10:13 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  It has come to my attention that we have a troll problem. And unfortunately this is how we have been responding: 

If you're hoping for trolls (and unpopular people) to be ignored by the majority of the forum then you're gonna be sorely disappointed. I've said the same thing for ages but people much prefer to interact with them (which encourages them to post more) and then bitch at the Admins when they aren't banned. I've never understood why people can't just ignore threads they don't wanna read but apparently it just isn't possible for many.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
01-09-2013, 11:19 PM
(01-09-2013 11:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 10:13 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  It has come to my attention that we have a troll problem. And unfortunately this is how we have been responding: 

If you're hoping for trolls (and unpopular people) to be ignored by the majority of the forum then you're gonna be sorely disappointed. I've said the same thing for ages but people much prefer to interact with them (which encourages them to post more) and then bitch at the Admins when they aren't banned. I've never understood why people can't just ignore threads they don't wanna read but apparently it just isn't possible for many.

I just use the ignore function. It works fantastically.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
01-09-2013, 11:21 PM
Sigh oh well I tried
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2013, 11:36 PM
(01-09-2013 11:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Says the guy who re-started up the Mark Dreher thread just when he looked like he was about to give up.

Pah!

Dodgy

01-09-2013, 11:38 PM
(01-09-2013 11:36 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Says the guy who re-started up the Mark Dreher thread just when he looked like he was about to give up.

Pah!

Dodgy

Not to mock or ridicule him though, because I was legitimately interested in discussing it. Besides, I'm not gonna run crying to the Admins when I get bored of posting there.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
02-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Well don't look at me. You dumbasses feed and care for the likes of I and I because you like the drama. If you didn't you wouldn't do it.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
03-09-2013, 07:18 AM
Tis true. The more drama, the more trolls. It's just how it works. Hell. With enough drama you might be able to bring inactive people back online.
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post