Heard Around The Oort Cloud

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 1.56 Average
03-04-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: Heard Around The Oort Cloud
Quote:The eggheads are 'right' until something better comes along. If you've got that 'something,' why are you here? Get out there and reshape science!
Huh?! Are the eggheads right about every theory? See Chas's post above. Was the Big Bang incepted by forces inside the singularity or outside? Was there a Big Bang? Is the universe eternal? Does it collapse and reform again? Your "eggheads" are right is nonsense since many scientists in all disciplines are Theists. What do you mean, "reshape science"? If you mean provide evidence against evolution it's already out there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 02:09 PM
(03-04-2013 01:59 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:The eggheads are 'right' until something better comes along. If you've got that 'something,' why are you here? Get out there and reshape science!
Huh?! Are the eggheads right about every theory? See Chas's post above. Was the Big Bang incepted by forces inside the singularity or outside? Was there a Big Bang? Is the universe eternal? Does it collapse and reform again? Your "eggheads" are right is nonsense since many scientists in all disciplines are Theists. What do you mean, "reshape science"? If you mean provide evidence against evolution it's already out there.

There is no evidence against evolution. None.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-04-2013, 02:22 PM
This thread is almost interesting when you have PJ blocked and can only read everyone else's replies.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
03-04-2013, 03:07 PM
PJ, how many scientific theories have you successfully debunked? I'd like to qualify your expertise.

To answer your inevitable follow-up question, I have debunked zero. I cannot offer any alternative explanations to the creation of the universe or evolution. I have found no good evidence upon which to build a new theory or explanation. That's why I don't go to scientific forums and start questioning their theories. Since you're here, questioning everything from the origins of the universe to atheism, I'm assuming you've got something new in your pocket.

I'm looking forward to your new scientific discoveries!

One more time, because you sometimes accidentally ignore things or answer questions with your own questions:
How many scientific theories have you successfully debunked?

I'm expecting either '0' or a number greater than zero. But who knows, you may surprise me with another straw man doll. I dressed up the last half dozen of your straw men in superhero costumes and had an epic Avengers battle. The (straw) Hulk lost an arm in the first exchange, which kind of upset me, but then Iron (straw) Man came in and reattached it with his welding torch. Of course, that ended up burning (straw) Hulk to a crisp.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 1 user Likes guitar_nut's post
04-04-2013, 07:16 AM
Quote:How many scientific theories have you successfully debunked?
I don't follow. There's one theory millions have debunked for themselves over and again by carefully considering the evidence for and against Evolution. PJ needs to know more in this area and is preparing another thread now...

...I can tell you this, I do spend a lot of time debunking false interpretation amongst Christians and freethinkers alike, and debunking 9/11 conspiracies and etc. I futher debunked the OORT CLOUD and KUIPER BELT on this thread, my friend. Angel
04-04-2013, 07:30 AM
(04-04-2013 07:16 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  ...I can tell you this, I do spend a lot of time debunking false interpretation amongst Christians and freethinkers alike, and debunking 9/11 conspiracies and etc. I futher debunked the OORT CLOUD and KUIPER BELT on this thread, my friend. Angel

No, you didn't.

You tried, but you failed.

04-04-2013, 07:41 AM
(04-04-2013 07:16 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:How many scientific theories have you successfully debunked?
I don't follow. There's one theory millions have debunked for themselves over and again by carefully considering the evidence for and against Evolution. PJ needs to know more in this area and is preparing another thread now...

...I can tell you this, I do spend a lot of time debunking false interpretation amongst Christians and freethinkers alike, and debunking 9/11 conspiracies and etc. I futher debunked the OORT CLOUD and KUIPER BELT on this thread, my friend. Angel

Oh great googly moogly. Might I make a suggestion BEFORE you start a thread on evolution my dear PJ. Go out, purchase or borrow and read "Why evolution is true" (Link). It isn't too long and succinctly describes some of the best evidence for evolution without getting too technical. I'm not requesting that you read it in order to change your mind (although that would be wonderful) but rather I think you should read it in order to understand what the solid evidence is so that we don't need to go over some of the basics in this glorious thread you are putting together.
04-04-2013, 08:15 AM
So zero. You've debunked zero scientific theories. Science has not changed any of it's theories based on your evidence. There's no shame in that. Science has been collecting information longer than our lifetimes combined.

(04-04-2013 07:16 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I don't follow. There's one theory millions have debunked for themselves over and again by carefully considering the evidence for and against Evolution. PJ needs to know more in this area and is preparing another thread now...

Millions of who? Biologists? If it's debunked, the scientific community will have adopted a new viewpoint. Please share a reference that shows the scientific community no longer believes in the theory you're referencing.

(04-04-2013 07:16 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  ...I can tell you this, I do spend a lot of time debunking false interpretation amongst Christians and freethinkers alike, and debunking 9/11 conspiracies and etc. I futher debunked the OORT CLOUD and KUIPER BELT on this thread, my friend. Angel

That's a disparate group of topics. It sounds like you enjoy simply arguments, or perhaps you're an expert at biology, astronomy, politics, religion, etc.

You debunked the Oort Cloud on the internet. Hmm. Who determined you were the victor? Was it you who decided you won the debate?

In my opinion, your debates in this forum have not gone well for you. I've learned a lot reading others responses to you, however, so I guess there's a silver lining...

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
04-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Re: Heard Around The Oort Cloud
Hey guys I just debunked science.. I am actually 8 gods in one entity. I just control everyone.. I can say I debunked it because I know I am right.
04-04-2013, 08:24 AM
(04-04-2013 08:20 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Hey guys I just debunked science.. I am actually 8 gods in one entity. I just control everyone.. I can say I debunked it because I know I am right.

I bow to your eightness, oh octogod.Bowing