Hearing this conversation would have no- thinkging faither questioning their beleifs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Big Grin Hearing this conversation would have no- thinkging faither questioning their beleifs
Post I made to facebook this morning. Hard to believe but it leaves out a ton of stuff. At one point I began quoting them and counting how many times I would hear the same stupid shit repeated.

HOLY WAR:

Bro, Bro, Bro. Insanely funny story I have to tell you that's hard to believe. I just moved into a new apartment and found that I can hear my upstairs neighbors conversations in their apartment when my bathroom fan is switched on (Makes no sense to me, either) because I was woken up at 5AM by a fucking all out, ape-shit, holy war between my new neighbor, George, and his wife. What was this holy war of the ages about? It was about whether or not George should bring the truth of his scripture to me because he and his wife think I masturbate. I began to write it down when it lasted more than an HOUR AND A HALF. I was woken up at 5AM this morning by this shit. George was 100% convinced that he had a direct, urgent mission from god to tell me not to masturbate, but his wife was more than 100% convinced, that it might kill a "vulnerable sinner" like me for him to give his Bible lesson. This woman sounded like her first born son was going to be raped/ murdered by gay demons if he gave me a Bible lesson. This woman was 100% convinced I WOULD DIE. I've never heard anything resembling the agony and torture in this woman's voice. They straight quoted scripture at each other for more than an hour, at least. It was like a rap battle with only bible verses. All of this at 5AM on a Saturday fucking morning. I'm not even kidding- Jesus himself, as the Bible tells his story, did not have as much conviction as this guy had. I'm not as convinced as this guy was/ is of my own goddamn name. I didn't know these type of people existed and I've been around both my parents, who are know- nothing die hard believers, and the circles they run in all my life. Armageddon and its drama couldn't dream of being this arguments little, pussy bitch. No exaggeration at all. If I had a recording of the audio I heard this Saturday morning even the most vehement atheist would dismiss it as fake anti- Christian propaganda. If anything I'm under exaggerating because you had to witness it to fully comprehend the absurdity that took place here.

I prayed for George to come down so I could toy with him. The fact that this guy, in particular, didn't is proof that his God doesn't exist.

Had to add this: Each one was trying to convince the other he/ she was going to hell based on the merits of their "arguments" over THIS.

They did a scripture battle encore using the same ones from this morning. I thought this would be entertainment but I think I'm going to try to avoid turning the fan back on

This is still going on as I'm writing and I'm listening to this guy's wife inhumanely bawling after re-threatining to come down here and share his Bible lesson.

This is my first post thought you guys might find it entertaining. It was to me the first few hours...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Neversure's post
24-11-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: Hearing this conversation would have no- thinkging faither questioning their beleifs
(23-11-2013 11:00 AM)Neversure Wrote:  Post I made to facebook this morning. Hard to believe but it leaves out a ton of stuff. At one point I began quoting them and counting how many times I would hear the same stupid shit repeated.

HOLY WAR:

Bro, Bro, Bro. Insanely funny story I have to tell you that's hard to believe. I just moved into a new apartment and found that I can hear my upstairs neighbors conversations in their apartment when my bathroom fan is switched on (Makes no sense to me, either) because I was woken up at 5AM by a fucking all out, ape-shit, holy war between my new neighbor, George, and his wife. What was this holy war of the ages about? It was about whether or not George should bring the truth of his scripture to me because he and his wife think I masturbate. I began to write it down when it lasted more than an HOUR AND A HALF. I was woken up at 5AM this morning by this shit. George was 100% convinced that he had a direct, urgent mission from god to tell me not to masturbate, but his wife was more than 100% convinced, that it might kill a "vulnerable sinner" like me for him to give his Bible lesson. This woman sounded like her first born son was going to be raped/ murdered by gay demons if he gave me a Bible lesson. This woman was 100% convinced I WOULD DIE. I've never heard anything resembling the agony and torture in this woman's voice. They straight quoted scripture at each other for more than an hour, at least. It was like a rap battle with only bible verses. All of this at 5AM on a Saturday fucking morning. I'm not even kidding- Jesus himself, as the Bible tells his story, did not have as much conviction as this guy had. I'm not as convinced as this guy was/ is of my own goddamn name. I didn't know these type of people existed and I've been around both my parents, who are know- nothing die hard believers, and the circles they run in all my life. Armageddon and its drama couldn't dream of being this arguments little, pussy bitch. No exaggeration at all. If I had a recording of the audio I heard this Saturday morning even the most vehement atheist would dismiss it as fake anti- Christian propaganda. If anything I'm under exaggerating because you had to witness it to fully comprehend the absurdity that took place here.

I prayed for George to come down so I could toy with him. The fact that this guy, in particular, didn't is proof that his God doesn't exist.

Had to add this: Each one was trying to convince the other he/ she was going to hell based on the merits of their "arguments" over THIS.

They did a scripture battle encore using the same ones from this morning. I thought this would be entertainment but I think I'm going to try to avoid turning the fan back on

This is still going on as I'm writing and I'm listening to this guy's wife inhumanely bawling after re-threatining to come down here and share his Bible lesson.

This is my first post thought you guys might find it entertaining. It was to me the first few hours...

I am left speechless. And I'm never speechless.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
24-11-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Hearing this conversation would have no- thinkging faither questioning their beleifs
Why does he think you are masturbating? Are the sound effects travelling to their place?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Hearing this conversation would have no- thinkging faither questioning their beleifs
The fact that your new neighbors are obsessing over what you are doing sexually - TO YOURSELF - is beyond my comprehension.

Is it too late to move?

Maybe playing really special sound effects in one room most of day and night would cause them to move. Put the speaker on a high shelf next to the ceiling.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
24-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Masturbate more honey.......... and leave that fan going at all times.
Buy an upside down pentagram with the words "Satan worshiped here" and hang it on your front door.

Let those idiots be the ones who move.

You're welcome. *grin*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 7 users Like WitchSabrina's post
24-11-2013, 11:17 AM
I don't... even.... what....

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
24-11-2013, 11:19 AM
(24-11-2013 11:17 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I don't... even.... what....

Yeah...that's a showstopper ain't it. Blink

Has to be a first.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
24-11-2013, 11:21 AM
(24-11-2013 11:11 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Buy an upside down pentagram with the words "Satan worshiped here" and hang it on your front door.

If you can't find an upside down pentagram, I've found that in a pinch you can buy a regular one and just hang it upside down. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 7 users Like evenheathen's post
24-11-2013, 11:22 AM
(24-11-2013 11:21 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 11:11 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Buy an upside down pentagram with the words "Satan worshiped here" and hang it on your front door.

If you can't find an upside down pentagram, I've found that in a pinch you can buy a regular one and just hang it upside down. Tongue

LOL! Thumbsup For the win!

[Image: 43269105.jpg]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 10 users Like Logisch's post
24-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Yeah if you want to have some fun with Georgie, keep masturbating! Loudly! I know, how awful right? Laughat have fun Evil_monster

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta