Heaven Is For Real

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2014, 02:38 AM
Video Heaven Is For Real
So a new movie came out called Heaven Is For Real. It's based off a book that's based off a "true" story about a 4 year old named Colton Burpo who said he went to heaven while he was having emergency surgery.

"Colton began describing events and people that seemed impossible for him to have seen or met. Examples include his miscarried sister, whom no one had told him about, and his great grandfather who died 30 years before Colton was born. Colton also claimed that he personally met Jesus riding a rainbow-colored horse and sat in Jesus' lap, while the angels sang songs to him, He also says he saw Mary kneeling before the throne of God and at other times standing beside Jesus.

Website

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: Heaven Is For Real
What a liar.

How much did he get for the movie and book deal?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-04-2014, 03:03 AM
(21-04-2014 02:50 AM)Banjo Wrote:  What a liar.

How much did he get for the movie and book deal?

No clue, probably a lot of money. Also does not help his father happens to be a priest.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
21-04-2014, 03:43 AM
(21-04-2014 02:38 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Colton also claimed that he personally met Jesus riding a rainbow-colored horse

Alright, fess up. Who gave the kid mushrooms? Blink

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
21-04-2014, 04:08 AM
Another work of (fan) fiction!
21-04-2014, 12:33 PM
(21-04-2014 03:43 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 02:38 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Colton also claimed that he personally met Jesus riding a rainbow-colored horse

Alright, fess up. Who gave the kid mushrooms? Blink

That's what i'm wondering.

(21-04-2014 04:08 AM)Thanh Wrote:  Another work of (fan) fiction!

Lol yup

21-04-2014, 01:21 PM
It's sad that people accept a claim from a person who was incapacitated during an the gathering of the evidence, and who also has no witnesses with him in "heaven," and, the event can't be repeated.
Also, somehow no-one has ever gone to "hell" during these events.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
21-04-2014, 01:23 PM
(21-04-2014 01:21 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  It's sad that people accept a claim from a person who was incapacitated during an the gathering of the evidence, and who also has no witnesses with him in "heaven," and, the event can't be repeated.

And his father is a Pastor and He was only 4 years old, how much stuff can you remember from when you were 4?

21-04-2014, 04:24 PM
(21-04-2014 01:23 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 01:21 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  It's sad that people accept a claim from a person who was incapacitated during an the gathering of the evidence, and who also has no witnesses with him in "heaven," and, the event can't be repeated.

And his father is a Pastor and He was only 4 years old, how much stuff can you remember from when you were 4?

Actually, If I ever have a NDE, I'll lie about this stuff and make it look like I went to FSM heaven.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
21-04-2014, 04:26 PM
(21-04-2014 02:38 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  So a new movie came out called Heaven Is For Real. It's based off a book that's based off a "true" story about a 4 year old named Colton Burpo who said he went to heaven while he was having emergency surgery.

"Colton began describing events and people that seemed impossible for him to have seen or met. Examples include his miscarried sister, whom no one had told him about, and his great grandfather who died 30 years before Colton was born. Colton also claimed that he personally met Jesus riding a rainbow-colored horse and sat in Jesus' lap, while the angels sang songs to him, He also says he saw Mary kneeling before the throne of God and at other times standing beside Jesus.

Website

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post