Heaven Sounds A Lot Like Hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2014, 10:12 AM
RE: Heaven Sounds A Lot Like Hell
(06-09-2014 07:44 PM)The Thinking Believer Wrote:  Why can't science and God go hand in hand? Why must they always be separate? Science, therefore no God, doesn't quite makes sense to me.
I'm curious why you chose this particular thread to ask this question? Is this related to heaven or hell in some way?

To the question, your interpretation "science, therefore no god" isn't correct. Science explains many things that were previously explained only by religion, but it doesn't prove no god exists. Meanwhile, there is nothing better than speculation to support the existence of any god and that speculation fails on so many logical and evidential levels. So it's "science, and no god at least yet".

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 04:57 AM
Foolish x99999
01-04-2015, 03:05 PM
(27-01-2014 11:04 AM)SaraMcKnight Wrote:  Heaven Sounds A Lot Like Hell!
Sara McKnight

Raised in an ultra-fundamentalist family, being a good person was do or die. The concept of living my life to impress a deity I’d never met, known or spoken to, but who knew how I should act, what I should say, or think – was confusing. By the way, that’s a monumental understatement......

.... But I’ll never go back to them. I like my science and I’m stickin’ to it!

Great article (cause thats what it is)..bravo. And very brave of you to have had the power within to reject a whole believe system inherited by your family and even bravier to share it with us. Wish everybody had such will and power!