"Heaven is for real"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2010, 09:44 PM

"Heaven is for real"
http://www.atheistmedia.com/2010/11/fox-...-real.html

What kind of kid, at that age, uses the description "Rough but kind face, sea blue eyes, and a smile that lit up the heavens..."? It just doesn't seem right...
Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2010, 10:45 PM
RE: "Heaven is for real"
Didn't cross your mind that maybe he was coached to say it?
FOX News never fails to bring the chuckles.

Now, am I missing something, or have anesthesia induced sleep
enlightenments in 4 year olds recently become credible sources for information?

God bless the mainstream media.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MindprowlerMusic
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2010, 11:05 PM

that was the first thing that crossed my mind, really. But.. I just don't understand. I mean.. why would you cook up some elaborate scheme like this?
It's just.. ridiculous. I do understand why the parents would do it. Like, the reasoning behind the scheme. but at the same time I don't understand...
and now I'm not making sense.... hm...
15-11-2010, 11:35 PM

It's the same reason parents force their kids into other activities; bragging rights. They get to boast to all of their friends with the mentality, "Oh, look how religious my kid is. Yours must be a fucking heathen."

I know so many people who bring up their kids in the church and it seems that they are simply keeping up appearances so they aren't ridiculed among the other sheep.
16-11-2010, 02:53 AM
(15-11-2010 11:05 PM)Zenith Wrote:  But.. I just don't understand. I mean.. why would you cook up some elaborate scheme like this?

There was a case a few years back where a mother either attempted to murder or successfully murdered a preteen girl because that particular girl was the only real competition that could prevent her daughter from winning a top cheerleader competition.

Some people are fu&#$%g nuts.

I don't remember any more details and I hope my description was clear enough.
16-11-2010, 09:24 AM
That's amazing! Is he serial?

I was shocked when the kid told that there are no old people in heaven, just young people. His dad saved the moment by correcting that you become young in heaven, and prevented 50.000 middle age Christians from killing themselfs.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
16-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Oh

My

GAWD!
16-11-2010, 10:46 AM

The kid is lying. When he looks to his right ear recalling all of this, he's remembering what he was told to say.
Child abuse. Big money!Dodgy
16-11-2010, 11:39 AM
(16-11-2010 10:46 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  The kid is lying. When he looks to his right ear recalling all of this, he's remembering what he was told to say.
Child abuse. Big money!Dodgy

LOL, you must play poker too! I also noticed a few very obvious indicators that the kid was accessing the creative part of his brain while he's sharing information. (ie. LYING)

Not to mention the very obvious transparency of his descriptions. "God is so big the earth fits into his hands" ("He's got the whole world in his hands"....c'mon, sing it people!) "Jesus' smile lit up the heavens", seriously kid??? That's just not how kids describe smiles. Oh, and don't forget that very important piece of evidence; the fact that the kid recognizes pictures of his long dead great grandfather. Even though the father had a very close relationship with the man, it's obvious the kid would never have seen a photo of his great grandfather before, and could recognize him that way. Right?

But hey, Fox finds this shit newsworthy, so it must be true!!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
16-11-2010, 11:42 AM
As a general rule, I assume anything on Fox News is a lie.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."