"Heaven is for real"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2010, 11:48 AM

RE: "Heaven is for real"
(16-11-2010 11:39 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(16-11-2010 10:46 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  The kid is lying. When he looks to his right ear recalling all of this, he's remembering what he was told to say.
Child abuse. Big money!Dodgy

LOL, you must play poker too! I also noticed a few very obvious indicators that the kid was accessing the creative part of his brain while he's sharing information. (ie. LYING)

Not to mention the very obvious transparency of his descriptions. "God is so big the earth fits into his hands" ("He's got the whole world in his hands"....c'mon, sing it people!) "Jesus' smile lit up the heavens", seriously kid??? That's just not how kids describe smiles. Oh, and don't forget that very important piece of evidence; the fact that the kid recognizes pictures of his long dead great grandfather. Even though the father had a very close relationship with the man, it's obvious the kid would never have seen a photo of his great grandfather before, and could recognize him that way. Right?

But hey, Fox finds this shit newsworthy, so it must be true!!
Fox panders to a Christian, Tea Party, far right wing demographic. So this story is right up their alley.
I wonder if Fox get's a percentage of the book sales? Wink
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2010, 11:50 AM
And considering that Americans erroneously think Jesus was a blue eyed, bearded, white man, I find it hard to believe that a 4 year old could visually identify "John the Baptist," Jesus' sidekick. Was he in the middle of baptizing someone while wearing a name tag that said "Hello, my name is: John" ??

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2010, 02:13 AM
OK everyone. to the tune of Monty Python's hit song "Spam" aOne, aTwo....BULL, bull, bull, bull, BULL, bull, bull, bull, BULL, etc to infinity.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply