Heavy Metal Lyric or Bible Verse?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Heavy Metal Lyric or Bible Verse?
14/16, also missed the owls one. Mostly because I couldn't imagine DRAGONS would be referenced in the Bible???? Now I have a whole new pile of shit to sling. Dinosaurs, Satan's attempt to trick you, but dragons? Totally real.

"just an FYI: There are 2 kinds of people in the world -- those who divide everybody into 2 kinds of people & those who don't." Neil deGrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes MustangManda's post
07-03-2016, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 07:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
15/16 and I don't even listen to heavy metal. Except this one.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-03-2016, 07:32 PM
Heavy metal has never been my thing...

I guess the bible is...damn got them all. Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-03-2016, 07:38 AM
sixteen outa sixteen. Do not even know what heavy metal is, but did study the hell out of the Babble
08-03-2016, 07:41 AM
(07-03-2016 07:04 PM)MustangManda Wrote:  14/16, also missed the owls one. Mostly because I couldn't imagine DRAGONS would be referenced in the Bible???? Now I have a whole new pile of shit to sling. Dinosaurs, Satan's attempt to trick you, but dragons? Totally real.
There are those who reference dragons in the babble as part of the proof against evolution, and they were known in China and the last one was killed by Saint Somebody in the 17th century.
11-03-2016, 12:18 PM
16/16 it was fairly easy, the bible as a sort of sound to it that is quite different from lyrics in terms of meter. of course that is probably because it is a translation so the original meter is lost.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
11-03-2016, 12:19 PM
(07-03-2016 07:04 PM)MustangManda Wrote:  14/16, also missed the owls one. Mostly because I couldn't imagine DRAGONS would be referenced in the Bible???? Now I have a whole new pile of shit to sling. Dinosaurs, Satan's attempt to trick you, but dragons? Totally real.

of course dragons exist, how else would Saint Margaret of Antioch be eaten by one Smile

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
11-03-2016, 03:45 PM
YOU SCORED: 16 OUT OF 16

yay me!