Heisenberg and his word

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Heisenberg and his word
Werner Heisenberg , one of the epic physicists ever . He is famous by his Uncertainty principle which even Einstein and other physicists couldn't refute . With this he is simply saying that the much you know its position the less you guess its momentum.

I've found his word about God and I've got curious about why does he think that way and what can we see about it.His word is :

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”

Was he an atheist then became a theist or something ?

What can you tell about Heisenberg's word,theory and belief ?

His neighbour brings Ashure , They eat it with bread !
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: Heisenberg and his word
Heisenberg was raised a Christian, but was later identified as a mystic; meaning he believed in the existence of realities and truths beyond human intellect.
01-08-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: Heisenberg and his word
(01-08-2013 05:11 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Heisenberg was raised a Christian, but was later identified as a mystic; meaning he believed in the existence of realities and truths beyond human intellect.
I see. Many theoric physicist happened to be atheist or non-believers , thinking that It's only all there is. That's unusual. His thoughts are different for sure.
I'll check about it more.

His neighbour brings Ashure , They eat it with bread !