Hell is a Nebraska Cornfield

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Hell is a Nebraska Cornfield
(16-02-2016 04:40 AM)‘Mark Fulton Wrote:  ...whilst staring at a beautiful new born little girl, with mum happy to breast feed and change the nappies.

Congratulations! Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
16-02-2016, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2016 11:41 PM by Mark Fulton.)
(16-02-2016 01:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 04:40 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
A World Like Ours, Who Needs Hell?

Indeed. And who needs heaven? We have it here...it is a cold scotch and coke, consumed on an empty stomach, whilst staring at a beautiful new born little girl, with mum happy to breast feed and change the nappies.

Now Dr. F,
Would this, by any chance, be referring to .... oh, I don't know .... YOU ???!!!! (the baby girl part) ... what did you name her ?

Aw shucks...I know this is pathetic...but I gotta tell my on line family (you guys)...here is photo...both are much better looking than dad...

ps bugger it...I can't get photo to attach ...I'll try again

pps... just spent an hour on this...I don't think there is any way to attach a photo...the pictures use up too many bytes...very disappointingSad

ppps...Baby's name is Leah Le Fulton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-02-2016, 08:34 AM
(16-02-2016 06:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  Scotch and Coke? Shocking Hobo Weeping

Unless you mean cocaine. Consider

I thought cocaine was supposed to go with hookers and blackjack. I don't even like Scotch. Please don't tell me I've been doing it wrong all these years! That would be hell.

Side note: last Friday, and uncle of mine who loves Scotch brought over a $140 bottle and I had a glass. I still couldn't appreciate it. I figure, if I can't like the good stuff, I'm probably not cut out for Scotch. Luckily for me, there's beer, and there are several microbreweries in my city!
17-02-2016, 12:29 PM
(16-02-2016 01:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 01:44 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Chas, if you're drinking cocaine, you're doing it wrong... Rolleyes

I'm going to take the fifth on that. Dodgy

It's worth a shot.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post