Hell is really on Earth!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Hell is really on Earth!!
When some people throws the ugly sentence: "Go to hell" at me. I have a silly answer, which both educates them and surprises them as well.

I need a visa to go to Hell. As Hell is a village in Norway: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Norway

This is very effective for meTongue lol It cancels the "fear factor" that the speaker is trying to plant on me for saying "go to hell".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like sanmayl's post
29-05-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Hell is really on Earth!!
LOL, I thought you were going to say that hell is deep within the Earth like people used to believe. And, with the other thread about aliens, I was thinking you might mention the problem of aliens going to hell needing to get to Earth to do so.

Anyway, now that I see your link about the village in Norway, I know what to say next time someone tells me "go to hell". Big Grin

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
29-05-2014, 01:16 PM
(29-05-2014 01:07 PM)Impulse Wrote:  LOL, I thought you were going to say that hell is deep within the Earth like people used to believe. And, with the other thread about aliens, I was thinking you might mention the problem of aliens going to hell needing to get to Earth to do so.

Anyway, now that I see your link about the village in Norway, I know what to say next time someone tells me "go to hell". Big Grin

Not going to render my own thread offtopic. But I want to say, aliens probably already checked Earth many times, but everytime they do so -- they only see unintelligent creatures ruling it: so they don't bother to reveal themselves.Tongue
29-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life forms on this planet. Blink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
31-05-2014, 02:06 PM
lol.

There is a lot of places on earth that is called hell. Well, at least a couple anyway. There is also a weed and a boring as well.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
31-05-2014, 03:19 PM
There may be places literally called Hell but the title should go to Toronto...
31-05-2014, 04:20 PM
(31-05-2014 03:19 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  There may be places literally called Hell but the title should go to Toronto...

Such a Canadian thing to say

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
31-05-2014, 04:23 PM
(29-05-2014 01:01 PM)sanmayl Wrote:  When some people throws the ugly sentence: "Go to hell" at me.

It sounds like this happens quite often to you. What are you doing for people to say this to you to begin with?

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
31-05-2014, 05:27 PM
(31-05-2014 03:19 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  There may be places literally called Hell but the title should go to Toronto...

There are sooooo many worse places. It's not even the worst in Canada.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2014, 09:51 PM
(31-05-2014 05:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  

There are sooooo many worse places. It's not even the worst in Canada.

That's what I thought. I'm South American and also lived in then US. Only a natural born Canadian would say that about Toronto.