Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2012, 09:54 PM
Hello
I don't know how this will work. I never thought of myself as an atheist. Until I was knee deep in blood in Iraq. I'm not a political person, just poor white trash for the military fodder. Stuck in the trenches as it were and surrounded by Christians who thought, I guess, that the Muslims had the oil. It took from me my legs. I was a gunner and our vehicle exploded.

Surrounded by Christian bullshit. Full of hate, I must admit.

Atheist seems the sound of reason.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2012, 10:05 PM
RE: Hello
I can't say I blame you for being full of anger and hate man.

Hopefully you'll be able to find some peace. And maybe this forum has the chance to impact that in some small way.

Welcome.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
25-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Hello
Hey brother, you've had/ have it tougher than most. I hope you can find some clarity and maybe even some sanity here, although as you get to know the majority of us, you may not find much we have much sanity!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-10-2012, 11:05 PM
(25-10-2012 10:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I can't say I blame you for being full of anger and hate man.

Hopefully you'll be able to find some peace. And maybe this forum has the chance to impact that in some small way.

Welcome.

I guess I'm looking for peace. But I guess I'm prone to war. I'm so disillusioned. And I'm just so alone and naked and weak and I'm not used to that. I feel robbed of my strength. And slighted of the illusive intellect of big money Christians. It's all around me in a foreign land and so much money and so much fucking stupidity.

And Romney and Obama.

Nevermind Ron Paul. That would make too much sense.

I hate everything.
[+] 2 users Like Mini Gun Fodder's post
25-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Ok. You have my attention.

Ron Paul. Please to esplain?

Just visiting.

-SR
25-10-2012, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2012 08:51 AM by Mini Gun Fodder.)
(25-10-2012 10:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hey brother, you've had/ have it tougher than most. I hope you can find some clarity and maybe even some sanity here, although as you get to know the majority of us, you may not find much we have much sanity!

I have no legs. My young wife has left me to fend for myself. The dream of children has been torn from me. It is all gone. It is nothing.
25-10-2012, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2012 03:24 AM by Mini Gun Fodder.)
(25-10-2012 11:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok. You have my attention.

Ron Paul. Please to esplain?

Ron Paul was the last refuge. Ron Paul knows the abomination of military complex. Ron Paul told the truth about the Federal reserve. Ron Paul knows the downfall of fractional reserve banking that makes the idiot American we rape Iraqi children for Haliburton in the name of my stupid ass.
[+] 2 users Like Mini Gun Fodder's post
25-10-2012, 11:47 PM
I have to keep reminding myself that the people don't like hearing that stuff. I have to learn to keep it inside.

Sorry. I came here because in the hour of my confession, I was lost in a rapid stream of religious vervor. And in my weakened state I had nothing but hate for it. And I don't know if this is the place for me, but the energy seems right.

Atheism is the future. Atheism is the peace that I couldn't sacrifice for. Atheism is reason. I'm hurting and I'm a little drunk. But I hope I haven't scared anyone off.

I'm sorry. I'm just looking for peace.
[+] 1 user Likes Mini Gun Fodder's post
26-10-2012, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2012 12:17 AM by Vosur.)
(25-10-2012 11:47 PM)Mini Gun Fodder Wrote:  I have to keep reminding myself that the people don't like hearing that stuff. I have to learn to keep it inside.

Sorry. I came here because in the hour of my confession, I was lost in a rapid stream of religious vervor. And in my weakened state I had nothing but hate for it. And I don't know if this is the place for me, but the energy seems right.

Atheism is the future. Atheism is the peace that I couldn't sacrifice for. Atheism is reason. I'm hurting and I'm a little drunk. But I hope I haven't scared anyone off.

I'm sorry. I'm just looking for peace.
Don't worry about it pal. It seems that you have had a rough past and we have more than enough people on here who will listen to you, myself included. I don't think you've scared anyone off.

Having said that, welcome to TTA. I hope that you will find the peace you're seeking so much.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
26-10-2012, 12:31 AM
Welcome MGF! I think you'll find that this is the right place for venting your frustrations and sorting out the steaming log of shite that religion pinched off inside your brain.

Lots of good folks in here. I could use a good drinking buddy Thumbsup