Hello!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2011, 06:16 PM

Exclamation Hello!
My name? You can just call me Elegwa. I don't have a religion per-say, I celebrate holidays like Christmas for the sake of the rest of my family. That would be terribly awkward, I don't mind other Religion, it just bugs me when people try to force it onto me or play that "Religion and Science are the same" game.

I'm 17, and I'm also Vegan. Don't know why I just told you that but yea, so whats your name and story? I'm listening.
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2011, 06:23 PM
RE: Hello!
Welcome to TTA Forums! Big Grin I'm the same as you, in that I really don't mind other religions as long as it's not hurting anything. Many of my closest friends are Christian, I don't feel the need to change them. Tongue My family, however, is uber-fundamentalist, and really wish they would start thinking a little more rationally. Love 'em anyway, though, of course. xD

Welcome again, I hope you enjoy it here!

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2011, 06:37 PM
Welcome to TTAF!

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2011, 06:42 PM

Thank you both!
24-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Hope you enjoy being here, my story has been eluded to on many portions of this thread, if you checked my posts you'd probably know more about me than you want to. =p

find some threads you like and start sharing, and I'm sure that in no time you'll get to know us all.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
24-02-2011, 07:30 PM

(24-02-2011 07:22 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Hope you enjoy being here, my story has been eluded to on many portions of this thread, if you checked my posts you'd probably know more about me than you want to. =p

find some threads you like and start sharing, and I'm sure that in no time you'll get to know us all.

I will, sooner or later and I don't think I want to know more about you then I want to DX So I will not look into the past.