Hello.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2013, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 08:00 AM by Stephen Charchuk.)
Hello.
Hello. My name is Stephen and I'm an agnostic. I'm also disabled caused by Thalidomide being given to my mother while she was pregnant with me. Even though I have all of my limbs formed I have many other physical problems caused by it. As I get older they get worse. I now have to walk with a walker instead of a cane and I now have to sleep with oxygen overnight as well. Each day I have to take enough pills to choke a horse.

I like to use my computer, an Android TV box on a 40" HDTV, and I like to watch streaming video and surf the Internet.
As you see I lead a full life. Rolleyes

Sent From My NEO x5....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Hello.
(05-06-2013 07:57 AM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  Hello. My name is Stephen and I'm an agnostic. I'm also disabled caused by Thalidomide being given to my mother while she was pregnant with me. Even though I have all of my limbs formed I have many other physical problems caused by it. As I get older they get worse. I now have to walk with a walker instead of a cane and I now have to sleep with oxygen overnight as well. Each day I have to take enough pills to choke a horse.

I like to use my computer, an Android TV box on a 40" HDTV, and I like to watch streaming video and surf the Internet.
As you see I lead a full life. Rolleyes

Welcome; sorry to hear of your troubles/challenges.

You must be at least 50 years old - we have lots of mature people here. Old farts, too. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2013, 08:03 AM
welcome!

Be excellent to each other and party on, Dudes!
05-06-2013, 08:04 AM
Sup, Stephen?

Welcome to madhouse. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
05-06-2013, 08:28 AM
Re: RE: Hello.
(05-06-2013 08:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  Welcome; sorry to hear of your troubles/challenges.

You must be at least 50 years old - we have lots of mature people here. Old farts, too. Big Grin

Yes, I just turned 50 in January. The Thalidomide was from her doctor who was on vacation in England and brought some back as samples. When the news broke they were very worried and as soon as I was born I was X-Rayed from head to toe.

Sent From My NEO x5....