Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: Hello
(16-09-2013 01:12 AM)Althaen Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 05:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And we can't say for 100% sure that gravity will do it's thing when I drop something, it doesn't mean we acknowledge that microscopic percentage chance that gravity wont do it's thing. I don't say I believe in agnostic gravity.

My point is that you're right, we can't prove 100% BUT we can prove to a certain point that to acknowledge that small percentage chance you could be wrong is fucking retarded.

Welcome by the way. Tea and biscuits at the back.

Until we actually find a god or godess, wherever they're hiding, we can't really say 100%. Otherwise we're no better than theists asserting there is a god or godess. IMO anyway. Smile

I have no desire to play cosmic hide and seek like unemployed people looking for bigfoot.

No I hear what you're saying but you don't seem to understand how scientific shit like gravity works.
We can't say 100% for sure that gravity will occur but it's taught in schools as a fact and everyone acknowledges gravity as a fact regardless of that microscopic percentage between what we know and 100%.

Nobody even so much as mentions that tiny percentage because it's not worth mentioning.

God is the same. To acknowledge yourself as agnostic as opposed to atheist or theist is as retarded as saying mentioning that chance that gravity wont occur every time gravity is brought up in conversation.

"Agnostic" is just a fence sitting bullshit term, you might as well be a theist.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply