Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2013, 06:20 AM
RE: Hello
if we could only get his address where he live send somebody to kill him

he is everywhere now here taking his character too seriously chippy on our expenses

it is just that anybody cannot leave him talking shit about him but also what a shit useless thing to reply to, he is not even an individual, just a bot of google education well trained to stay on the net

he must get shot
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 06:33 AM
(03-10-2013 06:20 AM)absols Wrote:  if we could only get his address where he live send somebody to kill him

he is everywhere now here taking his character too seriously chippy on our expenses

it is just that anybody cannot leave him talking shit about him but also what a shit useless thing to reply to, he is not even an individual, just a bot of google education well trained to stay on the net

he must get shot

No reply ... just a save.
That is a threat.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

03-10-2013, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 06:53 AM by absols.)
it is an obvious non threat, how can it practically b done for the net???

i also meant to show what rights endure from the fact that we must wait for providence to move what is becoming too wrong bc none wants to give anything to rights
why people everywhere in the world now are risking their lives to say enough of bullshit noone wants to hear it anymore

while anyway just saying

the net should b a conscious space, not an owned place
03-10-2013, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 07:18 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(03-10-2013 04:36 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Settle down spaz. The phrase "Abraham's deity" is ambiguous it can mean either "the god of Abraham" or "the divinity of Abraham". The word "deity" can simply mean god or it can refer to divine status.

There is no where anywhere that is true. Abraham is never ever once, said to have divine status. Thanks for proving your ignorance yet again.
If I chose to study the bullshit of religion to throw it back in their face, that's my choice.
LMFAO. NO one. No one ever, anywhere, has ever, in the history of the study of religion, said anything so ridiculous.
That is just so hilarious it's not even worth responding to.
I begin to see your problem.

(03-10-2013 04:36 AM)Chippy Wrote:  ARTHUR: There he goes again, its irony again Jan. Irony!
JAN: He means it was recently but he wrote long and in capitals! Very ironic!
ARTHUR: Irony! It's amazing. Such skillful use of irony.

Dear, we all know that's called (obvious attempted) "deflection".
Attempts at deflection are juvenile, and make you look very weak, as obviously you can't respond to the substance, and can't stand that you again have been shown to be incorrect again, in your statements.

As to all the rest, of your attempted deflection, it falls flat on it's pathetic ass, and is not worth even 10 seconds replying to. It stands as a testimony to itself.
There are many atheist scholars of religion. It's fascinating how ignorant religious people are (just as you are) of their own systems. If I chose to point that out, it's my choice.
Snobs like you don't run the world. You say it's unimportant yet you originally MADE the damn statement in the first place. YOU obviously thought it was important enough to mention, then when your ignorance is demonstrated about the subject you mentioned, you ran, and attempt to invalidate the very topic YOU brought up in the first place, (just like your bullshit about angels and Satan).

Don't forget your blood pressure pills. Maybe the knot in your undies can be ironed.

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

03-10-2013, 06:58 AM
you are so shit u cant think or look at anything but in terms of arguments and losing it

this is your thing not mine or anyone else

the fact is clear im talking with another tired of such useless thing to do with such negative pic taking itself too seriously n forcing everyone to defend himself from being insulted so letting him rule since noone in self defense means is really his positive will

while he is the shit enjoying himself giving us his terms to follow scared of the character that short evil thing he is giving us as he said what we deserve

the situation that he drawn cannot b accepted

just a bullet

look anyway u should learn one thing

some people make a difference and some dont

i dont mean anything personnally im free i cant touch anything but....just saying
03-10-2013, 07:13 AM
(03-10-2013 06:58 AM)absols Wrote:  you are so shit u cant think or look at anything but in terms of arguments and losing it

the fact is clear im talking with another tired of such useless thing to do with such negative pic taking itself too seriously n forcing everyone to defend himself from being insulted so letting him rule since noone in self defense means is really his positive will

while he is the shit enjoying himself giving us his terms to follow scared of the character that short evil thing he is giving us as he said what we deserve

just a bullet

i dont mean anything personnally im free i cant touch anything but....just saying

(03-10-2013 06:58 AM)absols Wrote:  if we could only get his address where he live send somebody to kill him

just a bullet

more threats

03-10-2013, 07:23 AM
im showing u world reality by words

b smart and answer that

it is the net reality

but the argument is right
03-10-2013, 07:26 AM
(03-10-2013 05:30 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Who is calling who pretentious? You came here to stir shit up, which in and of itself is a mildly amusing sidetrack from the normal humdrum, but I see no reason to be such an aggressive cunt about it.

The narrative that you are spinning is divorced from the facts. Bucky Balls initiated the hostility. Rather than just argue his case he threw in some needless attempts at insults; I merely responded in kind. Go and read my posts from the beginning.

So what you are suggesting is that I should just sit back and offer no response to the name calling and that would make me more virtuous; and your concept of virtue is important to me and that I should work towards its cultivation such that I will not be "an aggressive cunt"? Why? What is the significance of your concept of virtue to me?

Also, "such an aggressive cunt"? So is it the quantum of my aggressive cuntedness that is not conguent with your concept of virtue rather than aggressive cuntedness per se? What measure of aggressive cuntedness is appropriate to your conception of virtue?

Quote:Don't like Dawkins? Fine. I'm not that keen on him either. Don't agree with anyone? Fine.

Oh but no, criticising Dawkins is a vice according to others, so that isn't fine.

Quote:But by coming on here and over analyzing everything about a particular person in order to attempt to belittle or degrade someone is just a cunt move that has absolutely nothing to do with any argument that you have postulated.

Poor Bucky Balls he's so demure and helpless. So goes the bullshit narrative. Read my posts and see who initiated the "cunt move".

Quote:I honestly pity you.

And the significance of that is what? Your post appears to be predicated on the idea that my life has culminated in my encounter with you. That I've been waiting to receive a conception of virtue from some person on an obscure forum that calls himself "Dark Light" and I've been waiting to hear about your emoting. That is the only way that I can make sense of your post.

Why do you think that you are important to me? You haven't provided anything that even remotely resembles an argument or even a factual account of what has transpired but you seem to think that your naked opinion has some special significance to me.

Quote:You enjoy attempting to cyberbully strangers,

No I just call a spade a spade and my treatment of others is principled and hence consistent. I've apparently violated tribal taboo by scrutinising the facts and arguments of atheists as well as theists when I should be only dumping shit on theists. That's the nub of the problem.

The web is overloaded with regular bullshit and Frankfurtian bullshit; if I can shovel a small amount of shit then that will help in a small way. It's burdensome rather than enjoyable most of the time. It is satisfying only in the way that cleaning up cat vomit is "satisfying"--the floor is cleaned and sanitised but it would have been better if there were no cat vomit to begin with. So you are wrong again.

I don't understand the significance of "strangers". You can make anything sound questionable by appending "with strangers" to it, e.g. "you enjoy discussing religion with strangers", "you enjoy playing online games with strangers". So if I enjoyed attempting to cyberbully acquaintances would that be more virtuous?

Quote:something tells me you wouldn't be nearly as adversarial in person.

You are telling yourself that; your presumptions are telling you that and I suppose that aspect of your subjectivity should also be significant to me?

I'm actually quite comabative in person though I have mellowed somewhat with age and loss of lean body mass. So your "something" is wrong. I shared that just for the purpose of contradicting you.

Quote:Alright, I chimed in. Go ahead, let's hear how ironic, hip and condescending my profile makes me. Please take note of my contact info too. I'm sure you will cum all over the place on that one.

I haven't looked at your profile nor even had a close look at your avatar sig etc. Again why do you think that you are of significance to me? Or do you think that everyone values your conception of virtue and wants to know what your are feeling and thinking?

Why would I care about your contact info? Your post is very self-referential. Do I need to comment on your profile?

Judging from this post your prose is insipid, you appear to be overly self-involved and you try to pass off exposition of your phenomonology as substantive content. You don't appear to have any concern with factuality or with arguing a case. You present as if you have direct access to truth and you need only communicate that "truth"--i.e. your subjective experience--and that would be sufficient. Re-read your own post and try to do so in a detached manner.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2013, 07:32 AM
(03-10-2013 06:58 AM)absols Wrote:  you are so shit u cant think or look at anything but in terms of arguments and losing it

just a bullet

From the Forum rules:

3) No Threats
We show ZERO TOLERANCE towards threats and threatening behavior aimed at ANY of our members. This behavior will result in your account being banned and depending on the nature of the threats your details being passed to law enforcement. Bullying and harassment fall under this category and will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

03-10-2013, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 07:44 AM by absols.)
i would b happy to talk with police about that i am a lawyer in case u dont know

bringing things back to reality is what net needs somtimes getting lost in meaning to replace reality with another