Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Hello
(04-10-2013 10:41 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(04-10-2013 10:32 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Prove it.

You wanna take a step back? Yer standing on it.

Can't imagine that's comfortable for you.

Sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2013, 10:55 AM
Don't give up now Cjlr - [Image: eating-cookie.gif] - it was just getting good.

Much more entertaining, easier to read, and possibly more relevant than most of the rest of this thread. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
04-10-2013, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 11:18 AM by absols.)
(04-10-2013 09:35 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  One question remains , why do pompous presumptuous cunts like chippy draw so much attention?

bc evil and rights are confused in same reality

like ur signature is saying positive is objective fact

imagine what others mean by reading this, they will enjoy planing ur hell, to show u what positive is about, and they will b true within themselves present free mean, that there is only one fact about existence, the intelligence to use others energies to stay superior as much as u can as free sense still, otherwise it is hell lost in everything being needs

why

bc it is all about the difference between right and not right

right is already free so can see without meaning him so is objective sight means

not right keep asking for his freedom as if it is smthg u can get when it is suppositely the present mean, but they wont admit it, while keeping blablabla about everything and beyond saying it but claiming that they are accordingly to wat infinite nature is

why

bc they like the idea that they can b right as sharing the same of wat infinite got from superiority and positive n life, so hate the idea of right stating that any right is the positive freedom that enjoy meaning all rights

u see it is a different landscape sight ..

why

bc right is an objective concept so only true free conscious can enjoy objective value, since they wont bother staying still as they are when freedom is what they are they dont ask for more

why

bc positive truth is true object so a source of relative wills to abuse the object the true and the positive
so positive is misconceived in terms of what u get to b superior present

why

i dunno why is there such clarity of levels fact in truth,..actually i know now it is clear, bc truth is infinite superiority so only superiority, so it is normal that there is shit and supreme rights as the translation of truth existence, different levels of edges

when obviously there is no reason why one is like u and another is like him

u cant b him and he cant b u ever

now the only thing we need is some truth kind of superior freedom to support right levels, what is level up and what is level down objectively
04-10-2013, 11:30 AM
(04-10-2013 10:44 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-10-2013 10:41 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  You wanna take a step back? Yer standing on it.

Can't imagine that's comfortable for you.

Sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

That's not what Kim said. Drinking Beverage

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
04-10-2013, 09:02 PM
(04-10-2013 09:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I know you are too lazy to actually read that link which was written in 2012, long before you ever darkened the door at TTA, so I'll copy a few of the points.

It isn't a question of laziness it is because I can find something better to read than a Chick tract expanded into a screed by a fuckwit on the internet. The Allah is a moon-god idea is based on pseudo-history from the loonie wing of the the Christians.

Quote:You won't acknowledge them, but they're there for anyone to see.

No I won't acknowledge an idea in a Chick tract as having any merit and I do so without a skerrick of dissonance.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2013, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 11:22 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(04-10-2013 09:02 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(04-10-2013 09:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I know you are too lazy to actually read that link which was written in 2012, long before you ever darkened the door at TTA, so I'll copy a few of the points.

It isn't a question of laziness it is because I can find something better to read than a Chick tract expanded into a screed by a fuckwit on the internet. The Allah is a moon-god idea is based on pseudo-history from the loonie wing of the the Christians.

Quote:You won't acknowledge them, but they're there for anyone to see.

No I won't acknowledge an idea in a Chick tract as having any merit and I do so without a skerrick of dissonance.

Thanks for proving you didn't read anything.
It does put your bullshit about Dawkins in context.
There are mountains of evidence it predated Morey, and certainly more than your little cartoon site has, which you seem to frequent, for your truths.
If you use cartoons for your education, no one can help you.

I saw a catoon about Jebus. That makes it true. Chippy says so. But I'm not allowed to talk about that, cuz it's on the forbidden list of topics.
Please announce your update to Index of Forbidden Topics, your holiness, so we won't all go to atheology hell.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post