Hello !

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2013, 05:34 AM
Hello !
Just to say hello to everyone on the forum. Going to hang out for awhile to see how things work in here before I post up my story.
I'm happy to add to the numbers in either case , and hope to make some friends. Living in west central Florida doesnt give me oppertunity to be around other like minded people....... if ya know what I mean. Blush
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2013, 05:39 AM
RE: Hello !
Hello, and welcome!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-11-2013, 05:41 AM
Welcome WarHorse. Hope you're happy here.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
27-11-2013, 05:57 AM
G'day Wink

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
27-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Welcome aboard Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
27-11-2013, 09:42 AM
G'day, you old War Horse, you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-11-2013, 10:28 AM
What up? Good name! Welcome aboard.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
27-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Welcome to the forum! I hope you find yourself at home here and are comfortable enough to share your story with us.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
27-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Good to have you here War Horse.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-11-2013, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the great welcome guys ! Big Grin Yeah, after looking around in here this morning, I do believe I may be one of the older farts at 57yo... Weeping tho, I'll get around to posting up my story soon. My road down this journey to full blown atheism isnt all that interesting compared to the people that came from fundamental religions. I did however get born into and schooled somewhat by roman catholic nonsense. I'll start a new thread on that however. Cool